035

"I- How do I say this" He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?" I say, looking at him.

"I- nevermind actually" he says, turning around.

I just stand there sister shook (BAHAHA SORRY 💀) I then roll my eyes are turn around.
----
Marks POV
----
I turn around and walk into my room to see a TommyInnit, he grabs me by my shirt and drags my downstairs and outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" Tommy yells at me.

"What?" I say, looking at me.

"WHY? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING RUDE TO HER?" He yells at me angry.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I yell back, he then laughs but not his normal laugh a sarcastic one.

"What do I mean? YOU ACT LIKE YOU LOVE HER AND THEN NOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL STRANGERS LIKE WTF IS UP WITH THAT MAN?" Tommy yells at me grabbing my shirt angry.

"I CANT DO IT ANYMORE MAN! I CAN'T DO IT! EVERYTIME I LIKE SOMEONE I PUSH THEM AWAY BECAUSE ALL I THINK IS THEY ARE GOING TO HURT ME IM SORRY!" I yell at him, sighing.

"Well if you don't fix shit soon you wont have a Francis and I mean it" He says, letting go and walking inside.

I sit down and run my hands through my hair.

"He don't think I already know?" I say to myself, I then sigh and head inside.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed and put my hands in my head I then hear someone sit next to me.

"Tommy told me you ok mate" Phil says, I just groan.

"Fabulous" I say, looking at him.

"Tell me whats up" He says, I then sigh.

"Yesterday night, I realised I had feelings for her. I mean I don't care bur then my thoughts took the better of it and now I feel like she is going to hurt me" I say, running my hands through my head.

"Listen mate I know but I know Francis she would probably be thinking the same thing bur she would never dare to hurt anyone" Phil says, I then groan.

"Thats the thing Phil I know that but I still think she might like there are so many better guys out there" I say, putting my head in my hands.

"Dont overthink it mate but tommy is right you got to fix things and fast" He says, rubbing my back and getting up and leaving.

I sit on my bed thinking of ways to redeem myself. I then get up and take a shower.
-----
Tommys POV
-----
I hear Mark say 'nevemind actually' to francis. I roll my eyes and wait for him to enter the room once he does ai grab him by the top and drag him outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" I yells at him

"What?" he say, looking at me I then start to get angry.

"WHY? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING RUDE TO HER?" I yells at him angry.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Mark yells back, I laugh sarcastically

"What do I mean? YOU ACT LIKE YOU LOVE HER AND THEN NOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL STRANGERS LIKE WTF IS UP WITH THAT MAN?" I yell grabbing him by shirt angry.

"I CANT DO IT ANYMORE MAN! I CAN'T DO IT! EVERYTIME I LIKE SOMEONE I PUSH THEM AWAY BECAUSE ALL I THINK IS THEY ARE GOING TO HURT ME IM SORRY!" He yell at me, then sighing after.

"Well if you don't fix shit soon you wont have a Francis and I mean it" I say being serious, I then let go of his shirt and walk inside.

I then start looking for Phil, I know on his door and he replys with a come in.

"I have some news" I say, looking at Phil.

I explain everything to him and Phil nods before saying he is gonna have a talk with Mark.
-----
Philza's POV
-----
I make my way to the minors room to see Mark sitting down next to him.

Tommy told me you ok mate" I says, I then hear him groan.

"Fabulous" He says, sarcastically looking at me.

"Tell me whats up" I say concerned, I then head him sigh.

"Yesterday night, I realised I had feelings for her. I mean I don't care bur then my thoughts took the better of it and now I feel like she is going to hurt me" Mark says really quickly, running his hands through his hair.

"Listen mate I know but I know Francis she would probably be thinking the same thing bur she would never dare to hurt anyone" I truthfully, I then hear another groan.

"Thats the thing Phil I know that but I still think she might like there are so many better guys out there" He says, putting his head in his hands.

"Dont overthink it mate but tommy is right you got to fix things and fast" I say, rubbing his back and getting up leaving.
-----
Words:
A/N: IM SO SORRY thatmcytlover IT WOULDNT UPLOAD AND I FORGOT ABT IT DINDIDDJOD SORRY ALSO THANK U FOR FREAKING 11.5K READS AND LIKE 450+ VOTES THANK U IT MEANS ALOT