028

Francis' POV

-----------

'DINGGGGGGGG' 'DINGGGGGGGG' 'DINGGGG'

Someone's alarm goes off I rub my eyes and open them normally, I try an get up to be meet with someone pulling me back. My eyes widen and realize me and Mark were cuddling, I can feel my face heating up. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep until he wakes up. I listen to his heart go beat-beat-skip-beat-beat-skip-beat-beat. Its kind of relaxing, I warm into his touch and keep listening to his heart beat until he moves. I close my eyes and lightly breathe.

"Shit" He mumbles under his breath, I am now trying not to laugh.

He lets go and turns off his alarm, he gets up and leaves to have a shower. Once he gets up I pretend to stir in my sleep. I roll over to my side and check the time yawning occasionally. 7:06am. Why sir. Ranboo did you wake up at this time? I grab my phone at start scrolling through twitter. I hear a door open and see Mark drying his hair.

"Hello" he says, smiling.

"Hi" I say, yawning and trying not smile.

'KEEP IN MIND HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU... HAHAH IMAGINE... HE HATES YOU... HE IS ONLY YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE HE FELT BAD... YOUR BOREDING HIM TO DEATH.'

"Bathroom is free" He says, laying back down and scrolling through social media.

I hop out of bed and go to the dressers and grab an outfit. I then head to the bathroom and get changed as well as do my makeup.

--------

10 minutes late

--------

Mark opens the door since its unlocked and sits on the counter watching.

"Why do you wear makeup?" He asks, I just shake my head in a jokingly way.

'So I don't feel insecure or feel ugly when I go somehow' I wanna say so bad, "Because why not" I lie, I then look at him, he just shrugs his shoulders I then finish up.

He jumps off the counter while I walk out of the bathroom putting my hair in a messy bun. I grab my technology glasses (Computer glasses tf they call em that they for like technology so yeh) I then follow Mark downstairs, and we head into the kitchen. I see Kady, Techno and Wilbur.

"Hello" I say taking a sit on a stool and looking at my phone and reading twitter, until someone grabs my phone.

"No technology today and hello" Wilbur says shutting it down and putting it in a container and closing it, putting it on the highest shelve.

"Now your just using my height as a fucking disadvantage" I say looking at him crossly.

"Ok maybe I am but still no technology" Wilbur says again, I just groan.

"WAIT WHAT FUCK THAT" Tommy yells, quickly running to the nearest bathroom and hiding in there with his phone.

"TOMMY GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE" Wilbur yells at him through the door. I turn my head to Mark and look at mine and his phones in the container.

He jumps over the counter, and grabs the container he grabs my wrist and we bolt up stairs into our bathroom and lock it. I grab my phone and turn it on.

"Wilbur has tweeted about this already" Ranboo says laughing, I just smile.

"Show me, my phone is still turning on." I say, looking at his phone.

|@WilburSoot

@Hurtinqtears @Ranboosaysstuff WHERE TF ARE YOUR PHONES RANBOO DID YOU GRAB THEM? I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. FRANCIS DID YOU MAKE THE PLAN? THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING TROUBLEMAKERS! YOU GUYS ARE TOO ADDICTED TO TECHNOGOLY FUCK SAKES AND TWITTER DONT TAKE THIS DOWN.