041

"Alright so we have a cake with 'I am mentally unstable' I'm guessing Francis wrote that with some flowers and love hearts they just call niki. Next we have a ummm... would we even call this a cake? I mean its burnt and uhh... Ok next cake we have a plain white cake with flowers and on the top it says 'I want to die :)' obviously Ranboo did that" Clay says, Kady then points to mine and nikis cake and they both nod there heads.

"This one is the winner for decoration" Clay says, I then look at niki and blow kiss she just returns the gesture.

"Umm this one for the worst decoration" Kady says, pointing at Tubbos and Tommys.

"HEY WE ATLEAST GOT A TITLE POG" Tubbo yells, excited. I just laugh.

"And this one for most plain" Wilbur says, pointing at basically Chole's because Mark wanted to change it up.

"HOW IT HAS MORE THAN HERS" She says, pointing at mine.

"Sis jealously is a disease hope you get better" I say, doing the peace sign towards her. She just groans and starts walk towards me.

"Shut up" she spat me, I then wipe my mask and look at her as our faces are inches apart.

"Are we about to kiss right now? Because no. I will not give you consent" I say, cracking my knuckles.

I then get a punch to the face and laugh, I then hear quackity bolt over and record.

"TURN OFF THE STREAM SHE WILL GET A STRIKE TURN IT OFF!" Techno yells, quickly turning it off.

 "Is the stream off?" I ask, Techno nods, I take off my mask and start laughing.

"Your funny and weak" I reply, clicking my tongue.

I then get several punches to the face, I push her and punch her straight in the nose twice to see them both bleeding.

"HIT ME AGAIN BITCH DO IT!" I yell, trying to control my anger.

"Some get me my meds so I don't accidently murder her please" I ask calmly, clenching my jaw and hands.

I then feel my hair get ripped at so I elbow her in the stomach which makes her let go and punch her in the jaw, I then start punching her in the head after about the 3rd hit I stop and compose myself. 

I walk away and biting the side of my cheek, I then see Kady with my meds so I grab them and look for my anger ones which are not there. I ask Kady and she says she does not know and I then look at her confused and sigh. I take my ADHD, Anixety, anti-depressant and PSTD pills, I take 1 out of them all and go to the kitchen, grab a cup and fill it up with water. I clench it with my fist and quickly take my pills and put the cup back down. I go to the nearest bathroom and clean my lip as its bleeding, I then touch my head to fell the place where she tried to drag me is. 

"Shit" I whisper out as it hurts. I look in the mirror to see Wilbur behind me.

"You alright?" He asks, I just nod and turn around heading to the freezer to grab something frozen veggies or something.

I see some frozen peas so I grab them and put it on the top of my head.

"CAN I POST THE VIDEO?" Quackity yells, hopping up and down

"Sí blur out my face" I say, Quackity then lets out some high pitched squeal.

I sit down and open up my phone too see me trending again.

TRENDING

----------

#1 HURTINQTEARSFIGHT

#2 SHLATTNEGATIVE

#3 RANBOOSGIRLFRIEND

#4 WILBURSOOTANDFRANCISCOLLAB

------

I then look up laughing to see her crying and whining, I then get up and walk upstairs to hear her curse at me.

"GO TO HELL" I hear her yell at me again.

"YOU STARTED IT YOU BROUGHT HELL APON YOURSELF IDIOT" I reply, laughing and how stupid she is.

I get open Wilburs and Technos door, I then look at Wilbur smiling.

"Well I should be fine for tomorrow yeah?" I ask, Wilbur just shakes his head smiling.

"Your so fearless what the hell" Techno says, I then squeal.

"I GOT CALLED FEARLESS BY THE TECHNOBLADE" I yell, extremely loud.

I then see the door open and see a Phil and Kristin.

"We leave for 1 date night and you get into a fight" Phil says, trying not to laugh.

"HEY... she started it I told her I had anger issues." I reply, calming myself down. 

"Alright alright.. so who won?" Kristin won, I then look at her and smirk.

"Who do you think? I have a blood lip and a sore head." I ask, she just laughs.

"I looks like she got in a fight with the devil herself" Phil says, I just laugh.

"Because I am the devil" I say, everyone just laughs.

"TECHNO ADOPT ME IN THE DREAMSMP! OMG IT WOULD BE SO CHAOTIC" I yell at him, he just debates.

"Why not" He says, I then jump in the air.

"I GOT ADOPTED BY THE TECHNOBLADE FUCK YOU ORPHANS" I yell, screaming.

"So got your songs ready?" Wilbur asks, I just nod.

"Mhmm" I say, I then jump on the couch which ended up making my head worse. 

I then think to myself how lucky am I to have these people in my life...

------------------

WORDS: 1004

A/N: OK SO WTF I HAD LIKE 13.4K YESTERDAY I NOW HAVE 14.4K READS WFIUKEFJS THANK YOU I LITERALLY WENT UP ONE THOUSAND I AM SO GRATEFUL AND CAN NOT THANK YOU GUYS ENJOY AND WITH OUT FURTHER A DO!
moon_dusted killed chole and she will not be in the rest of the book :) 

MAYBBEEEEEEEEEEEE BECAUSE WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!

ALSO GO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF! YOU ARE LOVED BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND I'M PROUD OF YOU! <333 GO EAT IF YOU HAVEN'T AND GO HAVE SOME WATER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY! LOVE YOU ALL BYE