060

TW:
Blood, Swearing, Mentions of Death and Stabbing
-----
3RD POV
-----
Techno is shaking Mark and Francis awake, Mark groans rubbing his eyes, while Francis mumbles some sort of swear.

"Up we are home" Techno says, looking at the cuddled couple.

"I don't want to carry me pleaseeeeee" Francis groans, looking at the two others yawning after.

"Fine lets go" Techno says, walking away from the car mentioning for us to get out.

"Its fine Techno I'll carry her" Mark says, after jumping out. He then picks me up bridal way.

"Mkay then... im watching you memory boy." Techno laughs, locking the car soon reaching the door and opening it.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" You could hear Kady yell faintly. Francis instantly jump out of Marks grip and runs to the living area.

"IM YOUR FUCKING MOTHE-" Everyone hears... shes back.

Techno walks in front of Francis, kind of shielding her.

She freezes as her breaths become uneasy. She then falls, from feeling light headed.

"France baby com-" Willow says, walking towards Francis.

Francis stands up and gulps.

"Out." Francis says, pointing at the door.

"Not even a how are you?" She asks, Francis' eyes start to water and shes now holding back tears.

"She said out" Mark says rather monotone and cold, Willow starts to scroff.

"And who are you her boyfriend? And who is the guy standing in front of her?" She questions, chucking at the end.

"For your information I am her boyfriend and thats her soon to be dad" Mark replys, holding Francis' hand.

"Her dad died because of h-" Francis instantly cuts her off.
-----
Francis POV
-----
"I DIDN'T KILL DAD! THE DRUNK TRUCK DRIVER DID! JUST BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE SHOPS WHEN I FORGOT DID NOT MEAN I KILLED HIM!" I yell, moving in front of the two boys looking at her dead in the eyes.

"DONT EVER SAY IT WAS MY FAULT AGAIN! BECAUSE IT WASN'T! IT WAS THE FUCKING DRUNK TRUCK DRIVERS FAULT! CAN YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING MIND? MY GOSH! JUST ACCEPT IT ALREADY HE IS DEAD! SO STOP BRINGING HIM INTO EVERY ARGUEMENT! I GET IT. AND I UNDERSTAND THAT HES DEAD! BUT YOU JUST DON'T!" I yell, crying I just laugh and wipe my tears.

"I get hes dead, do you understand the amount of days and nights I was crying because I lost him? I started drinking to escape reality I'm all clean now!" My so called mothed says.

"My gosh... you can't just walk in and out of peoples lives, and you said do you understand the amout pf days and nights I was crying because I LoSt HiM? I CRIED FOR A GOOD 6 YEARS BECAUSE I BELIEVED IT WAS MY FAULT. I thought I wasn't good enough to be loved because of you! The amount of times-" I then get cut off my Kady.

"Out mother." She says, pointing at the front door.

"Or what leave your mother to die?" Willow says, I laugh but cover it up with a cough.

"Yep." Kady replys, coldly.

"What was that you ungrateful little shit?" Willow says, walking towards Kady.

I walk in front of Kady, to then get cut all down the side of the arm.

"You des- oh.. shit... im sorry... that was meant for Kady... hey i gotta go but-" I then feel my vision go blurry. I drop down to the ground holding where she pratically stabbed me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DOWN GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT JUST GET OUT GET OUT!" I hear Kady yell, I just listen and hear sirens in the distant.

"Hey hey francis I'm sorry francis darling." I hear Mark choke out, I then hear someone else.

"This is my fault" Techno says, obviously crying.

"I- no go away, I want to be left alone. I'm going to the hospital... I don't care... no you're not stopping me... I'm leaving" I hear tommy say quiet monotone.

"Francis, Francis Darwin" I hear Techno say, I then get lifted up, I can feel myself getting moved.

"I- I Tec-techno... n-no ma-matter wh-wh-what yo-you wi-will al-alw-always be m-my fa-fa-fath-father" I say, before everything goes black.

If she didn't know them her life
would be much different and
let me say...

No matter what happens in life
it was worth fighting for them...

Her friends...

Her family...

People she could get used to...
------
Words: 781
A/N: THANK YOU FOR 110K READS DODMSOSK AND 3.13K VOTES AND 3K+ COMMENTS THANK YOU!!! IM SO GRATEFUL ALSO THIS IS NOT THE END!!!! ALSOOOO REMEMBER TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF I LOVE YOU!!!