046

FRANCIS POV
-----------
"Lollipops are better than Cookies" I say, puffing out my cheeks crossing my arms.

"No cookies are better!" Wilbur says, I just get annoyed.

"No. They. Are. Better. In. All. Ways" I say, flicking my hair sassy.

"Mhmm" Wilbur says, I then bite my cheek annoyed.

"Fuck you. I am now going to treat ghostbur like a bitch" I say, smiling sweetly turning around.

Everyone cracks up laughing.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! IM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS" I yell, this makes them crack up more.

"IM GOING TO TALK TO MARK FUCK YOU GUYS!" I yell going up stairs.

I approach my old room I used to share and knock on the door. I then hear a come in. I open the door and see Mark on his phone, he looks up from his phone and smiles.

"Hello" he says, getting up and putting his phone on the bed.

"Hi. So you willing to make our friendship work?" I ask, looking at him as he walks towards me.

"Mmmm. No" he says, flat out. I just stare at him.

"Im joking I am oh my- don't be so i don't know serious" he says, laughing. I just roll my eyes.

"Not funny dickhead" I say, shaking my head.

"Im sorry come here" he says, pouting his lip opening his arms, I then give in and give him a hug.

"Better be sorry" I say, he just grins.

I then let go of the hug and jump on my old bed. I grab his phone and run into the bathroom locking the door. I do my fingerprint since he must have not deleted it.

"Give my phone back Francis" he says, I just laugh as I open twitter and tweet something.

|@Ranboosaysstuff
It is I, Francis your fellow friend :). I'm here to inform you I won the fight with Chole 🥱. I have currently locked myself in a bathroom with Ranboos phone as he has not deleted my fingerprint <3 Also go stream mine and Wilburs EP now!!
|❤5.4M|💬2.4M|🔁4.6M|
|
|
|@rotyyyyyy
Chole should have learnt not to mess with the baddest bitch in town 🙄✋
      |
      |
      |@HaleyMycts (Author)
       FACTS BOO! 😌
|
|
|@user1
LOVE YOUR MUSIC BESTIE <3
*liked by creator*
----------------------
"FRANCIS GIMME MY PHONE" Mark yells, bashing on the door.

"Alright don't delete my tweet" I say unlocking the door, giggling.

He quickly hugs me and starts tickling me, I then laugh and tell him to stop.

"Nope" he says, smiling I then kick and punch until he lets go.

"Dick" I mumble, he just stares at me.

"I heard that" He replys, I just giggle.

"Mhmm" I say, jumping on the bed.

"Movie?" He asks, jumping next to me grabbing his laptop.

"Dumb and Dumber?" He asks, scrolling through netflix.

"You bet" I say, laying next to him.

He puts the blanket over me and we just lay there with each other in comfortable silence, about 1 hour into the movie Mark, falls asleep. I kiss his head.

"Goodnight" I say before, falling asleep.
----------
MARKS POV
----------
I walk inside after watching the stars with Francis and head upstairs. I open the door to my joint room to see Tommy grinning like a child.

"FINALLY MAKE A MOVE MAN!" Tommy yells, running over to me giving me a hug.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I saw you 2 out there" he says, smiling.

"Oh my god-" I groan.

"Listen to me and I'm going to say this once alright. If you ever hurt Francis in any way I will you hear me I will beat the crap out of you because its not fair that she has to get hurt for your mistakes got it big guy" Tommy says very quickly to me. I then gulp and nod.

"Alright where were we! Ah ha! Make a move dickhead" He says, rolling his eyes pushing me.

I stand there confused he just- what?

"How? What move do I make?" I say, rolling my eyes sitting on the end of the bed.

"You will know when it's the time mate goodluck" Tommy says, walking out.

I just sit there who knew the most immature people have the best advice? And espically Tommy.

I just roll my eyes, before pulling out my phone and scrolling though tiktok to see Chole with a whole new guy. It hasn't even been a day.

(Mhmm tell us about it you did the same. 🙄Hurts huh? Karma is a bitch buddy)

I then hear someone knock, so I say come in.
--------
TUBBOS POV
--------
I wake up, I stir for a bit before getting up properly. I then groan as I walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror before splashing water on my face and going back into the bedroom to get ready for the day. I walk towards my bed before looking at Marks znd seeing him and Francis cuddled up. I let out some sort of squeal which woke up Manifold and Tommy. When they wake up I point at the two and see them both go aww. I just grin before taking a photo and sending it to Sleepy Bois Inc.

Tubboat
*insert picture*
AWWWWWW WOKE UP
TO THIS!! <3

Totally Big Man
Yeah and he woke up me and
Manifold with soms disordered
squeak.

Music M8
Give them space but that is cute.

Blood God has added Francis back to the groupchat; Sleep Bois Inc.

Blood God has named Francis to Blood Goddess.

Totally Big Man
about tjme you added her back!

Tubboat
time* you just corrected by a
dyslexic person.

Totally Big Man
shut up.

Dadza
Enough with the argument
stop texting there phones
are probably going off.

Tubboat
They are for your information.

Blood God
STOP TEXTING THEN!
-------
I look at Tommy and smirk, before hearing some groan. My eyes widen in realisation and quickly pretend to be asleep.
--------
Words: 1023
A/N: DKKDEODKDON SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING STRAIGHT AWAY GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH OTHER STUFF SO AGAIN MY APOLOGIES! ALSO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELF <3 LOVE YOU ALL AND IM PROUD OF YOU!!