029

I TRIED TO UPLOAD THIS AT 10:20PM (AUS TIME) AND IT WOULDN'T AND NOW I GOT THE NOTFICATION LOL

We are in the car and jamming to music, I'm now seated in the middle seat.

" A CAPRICORN OH FUCK THAT!" Everyone yells.

"FUCK I'M A CAPRICORN" I yell, fake crying everyone bursts out laughing.

Tubbo then puts on Heatwaves, I look at Tommy and we burst out laughing.

"ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU! IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE! HEATWAVES BE UHH SOMETHING SOMETHING" I yell, not knowing all the lyrics.

"We are here everyone grab a shopping bag" Techno says, turning off the car.

"Yeh no" I say, doing duck lips and the peace sign.

"What the fuck is that type of pose" Mark says from the front seat, my jaw then drops and I huff.

I wait for Tommy to move, I then hop out and close the door behind me. I grab a bag and walk inside.

"WE R BACK FUCKERS" Tommy yells, putting 3 bags on the counter.

I put the bag down and head over to the couch, I pull out my phone and Wilbur takes it.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE MR. WILBURSOOT GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE" I say, glaring at him. He nods his head no.

I get up and head to the kitchen I grab the sharpest knife I see and start chasing Wilbur.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE" Wilbur yells, Everyone is recording expect the minors because he took our phones.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BACK DICK" I yell running after him. He then runs out the back I keep chasing him while everyone is recording from the kitchen inside.

"EVERYONE HAVE 911 READY," Kady yells jokingly.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE WILBUR I WASN'T JOKING WHEN I SAID IT IS A DAILY PART OF MY LIFE!" I yell, right behind him.

"IS THERE A THING CALLED TECHNOLOGY REHAB IF SO SOME DIAL THE NUMBER!" Wilbur squeals, running back inside.

He then locks the door behind him, I throw the knife into the ground and flip him off.

I then stab the ground repetitively, waiting for them to open the door. About 5 minutes later I couldn't wait any longer so I showed Wilbur the knife and put it down before backing away. He opens the door and grabs the knife before shutting the door behind him.

"WILBUR OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR" I yell, starting to get mad.

He shakes his head no, I bite my lip and squeal. Wilbur just starts laughing and recording. I flip him off before, getting an idea. I go around the side of the house and throw a rock at the shared bedroom window I'm in. Tommy then appears and trys not to laugh. He opens the window.

"Still outside" He says, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah sadly can you help me get inside like unlock the front door?" I ask, literally begging.

"Alright I'll get Tubbo to distract him." Tommy says, I then nod.

I make my way around the front of the house and sit on the step waiting for it to open. Once it does and I'm meet with Tommy I hug him before going to the kitchen and grabbing another knife. Tommy grabs one too joining in. I put my finger up to my mouth and tell him to stay quiet.

"WILBY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" I yell, whilst going into the living space to be meet with everyone.

"YESS ROUND 2" Sapnap yells, hyping me up.

"I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW SAPNAP" I yell, trying not to laugh.

"SAP- I MEAN WILBUR WERE ARE YOU?" I ask, walking up the stairs.

"THIS WAR WILL BE OVER ONCE YOU GIVE ME- NO US MINORS OUR PHONES WILBUR" I yell, telling tommy to check his room.

"FUCK OFF FRANCIS" I hear Wilbur yell, I then see Mark walk out look at me and walk back into the room.

"WILBUR" I yell, I then bang on Clays door.

"FUCK OFF HAVE YOUR PHONES ILL SLIDE THEM UNDER JUST GET RID OF THE KNIFE PLEASE" Wilbur yells, obviously shitting himself.

"Here Ill drop the knife" I say, dropping the knife and hearing the ching.

I then see 4 phones slide under the door I grab them all and squeal happily.

"MY BABY FUCKING POG" I yell, skipping into our minors room.

I chuck Marks phone at Mark, and Tubbos at Tubbo and Tommys and Tommy. I then jump next to Mark and watch him turn on his phone. I look at marks hair and just want to play with it.

'SHUT UP... LOL IMAGINE LIKING SOMEONE... NO I DONT LIKE HIM... YES YOU DO... HE DOESNT LOVE U BACK THO... I DONT LOVE HIM... YES YOU-'

"Can I play with your hair" I ask Mark, looking at him.

"Sure" he says, looking at me smiling.

He then lays down in my lap and I start to play with his, I do some little braids.

"Smile" He says, I look at his phone and scrunch up my face.

"Im keeping that" He says, giggling I just groan.

I twirl his hair, I then puff my checks out and laugh softly before going back to braiding his hair and looking at his phone occasionally.

-------------

WORDS: 901

A/N: EFWIGRNEGNEJKRG THANKS FOR 9.1K READS SO GRATEFUL ENJOY THE DOUBLE UPDATE KINDA <3