LORE CHAPTER

(you dont have to read this chapter if you dont want to just extra lore also r1nbaster. Or rotyyyyyy. Idea they are both of theres account [don't know there pronous])

I make it inside the prison, and I look at Sam.

"STOP IT SAM IM DONE WITH YOUR JOKING" I yell at him, I then hear him chuckle.

"Looks like someones funny bone is broken" Dreams says, coming out of a portal.

"Long time no see" Dream says, chuckling like a maniac.

"Remember our duo? Nightmare duo?" Dream asks, I just get pissed as he walks closer to me.

"IT WAS NEVER A DUO IT WAS FILLED WITH YOU MANIPULATING ME TO JOIN!" I yell, at him he just chuckles.

"SILENCE! IT WAS ALL GREAT UNTIL YOU LEFT" Dream yells back, smirking.

"But now I'm going to make you pay for it" Dream says, smirking walking towards me.

"S-sam...please... please... don't let him do this... please sam" I stutter out, walking backwards.

"I'm sorry Francis but you should be gone." Sam says, looking at me.

"Now where was I" Dream says, laughing evil.

Sam throws Dream a shiny neitherite sword and he puts it up against my throat. I look him in the eyes.

"Any last words?" He asks, smirking.

"He won't let you do this!" I yell, at him. He just laughs.

"Who won't? Huh I'm your all friend well... Actually soon to become enemy." Dream says chuckling.

"I wont" Techno says, coming out of the portal.

"TECHNO?" Dream yells, Techno just chuckles.

"I'm sorry but you should have thought better... To think I would let you kill my own daughter" Techno says, approaching Dream.

I then see everyone come out of the portal.

"You guys came!" I yell.

"Techno found the note you left" Tubbo says, running to me with Wilbur and Tommy behind him.

"You may have betrayed us but we will never betray you" Wilbur says, grabbing me and taking me away from dream.

I see the axe of peace and walk up to Dream
"You know what dream! I AM SICK OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME" I yell at dream, swinging the axe around.

"FRANCIS LISTEN WE WERE FRIENDS A DUO WE CAN GO BACK TO IT" Dream yells back, walking backwards.

"Thats the last thing I'll do." I say, walking up to dream as he hits the back wall.

"Francis we were a duo" Dream says, I laugh before swinging the axe at his face and breaking his mask.

"FRANCIS WE WERE A DUO!" Dream yells back, everyone watching realises what I'm about to do and try to stop me.

"any last words dream?" I ask, grinning

"If i die death is permanent" Dream begs, trying to talk me out of it.

"NONSENSE HE GAVE ME THE BOOK BEFORE YOU" I yell back, I take a look at Dream and see him begging for dear life.

"Goodbye" Dream says, looking me in the eye.

I swing my axe and hit him right in the heart, turns out I killed nightmare not dream...

I quickly make my screen black.

"This server is going to be a lot different now!" I say, smirking before ending the stream.
-----
Words: 573
A/N: I WILL MAKE AN ACTUAL CHAPTER TODAY SO BEAR WITH ME ALSO THANKS FOR 53K READS IM BEYOND GRATEFUL THANK YOU!!!

ALSO DADBLADE COMING IN CLUTCH ONCE AGAIN!

LOOK AFTER YOURSELF I LOVE YOU ALL