069

Francis's pov

I can't remember anything...

I hear voices...

You weren't enough for your father.
You weren't enough for your mother.
You were a bitch to your sister.
You're a failure.
You're ruining their lives.
You killed your father.

I feel the world spinning around me and I feel as if I was the one who fail everyone. I have no idea what is happening, everything is pitch black.

"She's drifting in and out..."

"Where are her parents?"

You're an orphan.
Your own mother tried to kill you.
Your own father left this world because you were in it.
You're a failure.

"Francis..."

I know that Mark is here, I can hear his voice but it's so hard to understand what he's saying... My ears are ringing.
I hear beeping. I hear some machines working next to me... I can feel the vibrations. I can feel the pain in my arm. I can feel the blood dripping down my arm.

"Sir, you're not allowed in here."

"But- But Francis!"

"You're not her legal guardian, so you aren't allowed in her room. Blood relatives and legal guardians are the only ones allowed."

I understood that it was Technoblade. He wasn't my legal guardian. Yet.

You're not worth Techno's love.
You're just a burden to him.
Why would he even adopt you?
He just wants more clout.

No. No. Shut up! Technoblade would never do that. These thoughts are getting kinda annoying.

"She's drifting off again..." I hear a shaky voice say. That must be some kind of young doctor. He sounds young.

You're not worth being alive.
It should've been you.

"She's out again..." Was the last thing I hear before drifting off to deep slumber.

A/n
Oh god, hello there!
Sorry for not updating this long, school was extremely hard and I'm surprised I found some time to write this chapter. I have something really exciting planned out. Can't wait to start writing it! This chapter is very short, sorry for that too:)

Remember to stay hydrated!
Have an amazing day <3