011

I am still laying in the same spot trying to get asleep, I check the time on my phone 1:21am I yawn. I rub my eyes trying to go sleep again which I can't.

I hop onto discord and call 'Ranboo' hoping he is awake right now, I lie there waiting for about 5 seconds before I hear Ranboos voice.

"Hello?" Ranboo asks, his voice is raspy it sounds like he has just woken up.

"Oh shit did I wake you up Im sorry." I quickly blurt out feeling bad immediately. I hear him chuckle

"Its fine are you alright?" He says then I hear him cough.

"Yeah but... I... I think Im fine. I don't know but I am, I was tho but like lets talk about that later. Actually I'm fine." I ramble, I then yawn and rub my eyes again.

"Alright if you say so. Ummm.... why'd you call?" Ranboo says getting more distance from the phone, which means he is walking around I think.

"I couldn't sleep and I thought you might have been awake, which I was wrong and I'm sorry again I didn't mean to wake you sorry." I then mentally slap myself for saying sorry so many times.

"Its alright, its alright trust me its alright I don't care." He replys, I yawn again.

"Hey Ranboo did I ever tell you how I broke some kids arm in like kindergarten? Or was is it the nose- no definitely the arm." I ask him, turning to lay on my back smirking at the memory.

"You what?!" He whisper-yells, I just giggle trying not to be loud.

"Mhmm I broke the kids arm." I say again.

"Was the kid alright? Holy shit poor kid wait was it an orphan?" Ranboo asks, I hop up and make my way towards my bedroom door.

"No it wasnt an orphan. So do you want me to tell you how I broke the kids arm or not?" I ask opening my bedroom door and make my way towards my kitchen, opening the pantry looking for cookies.

"Yes tell me." He says.

"Ok so basically my mother dropped me of at kindergarten it was the first day aswell, if you didnt know Im an introvert and I always have been. So I walked into kindergarten with little pigtails, gezz I feel like a bad bitch anyway. This one boy walked up to me when I was eating my food by myself in the sandpit dont ask. Anyway he grabbed my cookies and threw it in the sand, so I couldnt eat them. I started to cry so he like put his hand on my mouth so I didnt yell or some shit idk it was kinky as fuck, but me being me bit the kid.

Next day comes around he was on the trampoline so I hopped on, I literally pushed the kid off and he broke his arm. I could see his bone n shit, I also got expelled and my mother full on yelled at me so did my dad." I say looking down after mentioning my father.

"Oh shit badass right here like go bestie. Shit never tell anyone I said that please" He pratically begs, I laugh and look through my whole pantry to find no cookies.

"Its fine I wont." I say making my way back towards my bed, yawning once again.

"Can you tell me a story please" I ask yawning putting my phone on my nightstand and getting comfortable in my bed.

He starts to tell me a story about how he moved to 3 states in one year. I could feel my eyelids close and now I'm asleep on call with Ranboo.

《•°Ranboos POV°•

I wake up to someone calling me on discord, I rub my eyes and click answer turning the phone on speaker.

"Hello" I say rubbing my eyes, I grab my phone and see its 1:22am.

"Oh shit did I wake you up Im sorry." Hurtinqtears voice booms from the phone, I start to chuckle at how they feel sorry already. Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur or even Phil wouldn't care.

"Its fine are you alright?" I ask kinda concerned they have only called me when something is up. I then cough to clear my voice.

""Yeah but... I... I think Im fine. I don't know but I am, I was tho but like lets talk about that later. Actually I'm fine." She rambles, I then hear her yawn.

If she is fine why did she call?

"Alright if you say so. Ummm.... why'd you call?" I ask getting up from my bed and grabbing a top and putting it on.

"I couldn't sleep and I thought you might have been awake, which I was wrong and I'm sorry again I didn't mean to wake you sorry." Hurtinqtears says replying to my question, I then smile at how they called me out of anyone.

Wait why am I smiling? Stop smiling.

"Its alright, its alright trust me its alright I don't care." I reply honestly not really caring that Im awake, I then hear her yawn again she must be tired.

"Hey Ranboo did I ever tell you how I broke some kids arm in like kindergarten?" She says out of nowhere, I then realise what she said.

"You what?!" I whisper-yell trying not to wake anyone of my family. I then suddenly feel bad for the kid.

"Mhmm I broke the kids arm." She says again. I then try and process the fact she broke the kids arm.

"Was the kid alright? Holy shit poor kid wait was it an orphan?" I question now feeling concerned for the poor kid. I mean if it was a orphan I need to tell techno right away, he would be proud.

"No it wasnt an orphan. So do you want me to tell you how I broke the kids arm or not?" She says, I then bit my lip trying to hide my smile.

"Yes tell me." I reply getting comfortable in my bed.

"Ok so basically my mother dropped me of at kindergarten it was the first day aswell, if you didnt know Im an introvert and I always have been. So I walked into kindergarten with little pigtails, gezz I feel like a bad bitch anyway. This one boy walked up to me when I was eating my food by myself in the sandpit dont ask. Anyway he grabbed my cookies and threw it in the sand, so I couldnt eat them. I started to cry so he like put his hand on my mouth so I didnt yell or some shit idk it was kinky as fuck, but me being me bit the kid.

Next day comes around he was on the trampoline so I hopped on, I literally pushed the kid off and he broke his arm. I could see his bone n shit, I also got expelled and my mother full on yelled at me so did my dad." She explains, my jaw drops and before I know it Im hyping her up.

"Oh shit badass right here like go bestie. Shit never tell anyone I said that please" I then instantly regret it, she just laughs at me.

"Its fine I won't" She replys, then she yawns once again.

I then hear shuffling from her side of the bed.

"Can you tell me a story please" She asks out of the blue I just smile.

I then start telling her about how I moved into 3 states in one year.

I then tell her about I now live in North California to only hear light snores from the phone.

I just smile.

"Goodnight hurtinq" I then say before getting comfortable in my own bed before drifting off to sleep.
----‐-----------------------
Words: 1309

A/N: Hi everyone thanks for over 200 reads im so thankful like thank you!! I might do a double update. But thanks again for 200 reads!! Love you all hope your doing well and stay safe <3