068

Mark's pov

My anger got the best of me. When I found out that this stupid guy who betrayed Francis, doxxed her and exposed all the bad stuff which most of it wasn't even true I went insane. I went all protective over Francis. I tried finding BobaTea but then I realised I have nothing. I don't have his location, heck, I don't even know which state he lives in or even if he's in USA. But I still tried to find him.

After 30 minutes of blind searching I gave up. I paid for the taxi which surprisingly I was still in, got out, not knowing where I was and started walking. I wasn't that far from that forest which is near to the hospital. The forest that I could imagine taking Francis to.

Every step I take is like a quest done in a video game. I'm proud of walking since minecraft youtubers don't tend to do it much. Especially me. I played volleyball before, but that doesn't change how it is now. I walk while quietly counting my steps until I see a familiar black car. Where have I seen it..?

I stop walking as realisation hits me. It's Clay's and Kady's car. Something must've happened.

"Clay!" I scream trying to run up to the car but I was too slow.

"Clay!! Stop, please!" I scream once again, as loud as I can.

The car stopped abruptly as Clay opened his window quickly.

"Get in the front seat. Now!" I ran around the car and sat inside as I heard Techno whispering something really quietly.

"Please... We aren't going to leave... You're alright..." Teachno mumbled silently.

I shot my head to the back seat where I saw Techno holding unconscious Francis's body. I froze in my spot.

"H- How long has she been like this..?" I turn around and ask Clay while buckling up.

"She's been unconscious for about 5 minutes. She's also bleeding." Clay blurted out keeping his eyes on the road as he pushed the gas pedal down as much as he can. He didn't care about the speed limit.

I felt tears threatening to spill down my cheeks but I blinked them off before they could. I was terrified. Did she go after me? Was it BobaTea's doing? Or maybe it was Chole? And then the worst thought hit my mind... What if I made her hurt herself by going after BobaTea? Was it my fault..?

Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I my face in my hands and just let my emotions out.

"Did you check her pulse..?" I whispered quietly, scared that if I was louder my voice might've breaked.

"Yeah... It's really weak, but she does have a pulse. How are you holding up dude..?" Techno answered sadly.

"I'm fine as long as she's okay. And she's not. So I'm not okay." I stated.

Clay took a turn to the hospital and parked as close to the door as possible. I unbuckled myself, shot out of the vehicle and ran around it to open the door and get Francis. I opened the back door and signed for Techno to pass her to me. I gently, not wanting to hurt her, picked her up in my arms trying not to press her wound and carried her to the hospital with Techno and Clay trailing not too far behind me.

A/n

A slightly longer chapter this time :)
This week I'll probably update as much as possible since I am quarantined at home and can't leave the house, but later I'll probably be less active.
Please inform me if you see any grammatical mistakes, English isn't my native language so it's a little bit harder for me :)
Hope you're having a nice day!