036

Francis POV (When Mark opened the door)

-----------

"What was that about?" Techno said, laying on his bed.

"I don't know he was like all so nervous then boom he just went to being a dick again" I say, playing with my necklace.

"I'm actually confused on why he is being a dick... And like... Just towards you," Wilbur comments looking up from his phone.

"Who know? For I care I'm gonna be the baddest bitch- No actually never-mind I'm going to be my normal self." I say, taking a seat in the middle of Techno and Wilbur.

"Twitter is freaking out, over Clays tweet and my tweet" Wilbur laughs, I just smile.

"Can I stay the night in this room?" I ask, seeing as it is dark.

"Yeah sure" Wilbur says, smiling I just nod.

(Back to present like just after Dadza came and talked)

I open there door and close it behind me, I then see Philza walking down the hallway so I call out for him.

"Phillll" I say popping out the 'l'.

"Yes Francis?" He asks, turning around. I then skip over to him.

"I'm staying in Techno an Wilbur's room" I tell him, he just nods and smiles so I smile back.

I then hum 'Still Into You by Paramore' I then make my way to the doorway of my joint room, to see Mark looking stressed.

"You ok?" I ask, he just nods his head.

I then walk past him and grab my stuff, I knock on the bathroom door to see if anyone is in there before opening it and grabbing all my stuff.

I close the bathroom door behind me and walk past Mark, I then stand there debating on saying something.

"If I was annoying you in any way, you could have just told me." I say in monotone, before walking into Wilbur and Techno's room.

"How'd it go?" They ask at the same time.

"Fine just fine" I say, rolling my eyes and grinning.

(BAHAHAHA I WAS ON ROBLOX TO BULLY LITTLE KIDS AND THIS ON KID SAID I LOOKED LIKE A GORILLA SO I CALLED THEM A SLUT AND THEY REPORTED ME :/ IM BANNED FOR 2 DAYS.)

I place my bags down, and jump on the bed.

"Oh yeah tomorrow we are going to a carnival" Wilbur says, I just nod and giggle like a kid.

"HEH? Welp I'm going to go have a shower" Techno says getting up.

"Wait I just want to say thank you both for being there for me" I say, before scrunching up my nose.

"Your welcome Mrs. Blood Goddess" Techno and Wilbur say, I just roll my eyes.

"Mhmm sure besties" I say, before laughing.

"I'm going to go downstairs want to come?" Wilbur says, I then deicide if I should or shouldn't.

"Yeah why not" I say, he then rolls his eyes in a jokingly manner.

"Can I have a piggy back." I ask, he just turns around and looks at me.

"Are you being serious?" He asks, looking confused.

"Am I that hard to read yes idiot!" I yell at him, he just laughs.

I get on his back and boom mission accomplished, I then squeal because he keeps pretending to drop me.