009

TW: Rape, Panic Attacks

I woke up on the ground, I have the biggest headache in the world. I rubbed my eyes and made my towards the kitchen, I grab a glass cup out of the top cabinet. I turn on the tap and fill up the cup. I stand in front of the sink with red puffy eyes, biggest headache in the world and most of all fear.

Everything from last night sinks in...

"I will find you and, I will fucking hurt you.'

I start to shake, and drop my cup by accident. All you could hear was a big smash glass going everywhere, Im a mess..

I start cleaning up the mess and put the remains of the glass cup in the bin, I get up and head back to my bedroom.

I have a quick shower to make my hair less greasy.

I get changed into some clothes, I head back to my kitchen and check my groceries. I grab my keys and jump into my car, I start up the engine and connect my phone. I jump onto spotify and put on my playlist, 'Your sister was right by Wilbur' started playing.

Best song in the world hands down, I start to sing along to some parts.

'Never trust an english man, that has way too much free time.'

I sit out the front of the supermarket, I turn off the engine grabbing my purse, keys, phone and face mask. I jump out of the car locking it straight after, I head into the supermarket and grab a trolley I then make my way towards every isle I need food from.

I turn around to see a bunch of boys around my age or about 1-2 years older than me staring at me and trying to encourage a tall boy with brown eyes and black hair to say hi to me. I fumple to get my phone out, I go straight on to discord and call the Ranboo.

"Hello?" He says replying, I put in my airpods and start to move my trolley down a different isle.

"Hi, can you do me a favour please." I ask very fast walking even faster down the isle seeing the group of boys following me.

"Sure what is it?" He asks confused.

"Can you stay on the phone a group of guys are following me and I feel really uncomfortable and scared and if one the guys do something start to record the conversation please." I whisper-yell as they group of guys catch up, I decide to stop walking fast and let them talk to me.

"Hey whats a pretty girl like you doing at a supermakert at this time of night." The tall one with black hair asks making me really uncomfortable.

"Getting groceries, why else would I be here its pretty self explanatory." I say back looking anywhere but at him, as I continue strolling down the isle.

"Dont be smart to me missy or else there will be consequences." He yells at me which makes me jump, I gulp.

I unplug my airpods so Ranboo and put him on speaker so if he wants he can speak.

"I was talking to you. Dont ignore me." He says grabbing my wrist, I wince in pain.

"Let go off me please." I beg as he gets closer to me and starts putting his hands on me.

"Wanna come over to my house right now and have some fun?" He asks with a evil smirk on his face, I start to shake.

"I- I- Im alr-alright can yo-you let go n-now." I try to compose myself from having a panic attack.

"Why not, im sure you like what your seeing" He whisper-yells in which is loud enough for Ranboo to hear.

I start to shake even worse, I focus on my breathing and go to say something but got cut off.

"SHE SAID SHE WAS ALRIGHT SO LEAVE HER ALONE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS RIGHT NOW!" Ranboo yells through the phone, I think he has had enough of the whole act the guy was pulling.

"Who are you to say what I should say." He replys smirking at me again, I bit on my lip to try and not cry.

"DID YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME, I WILL CALL THE BLOODY COPS IF YOU DONT STEP AWAY FROM HER IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS!" Ranboo yells even louder making me wince at the volume, although it wasnt that loud only about people 10 meters away couldnt hear.

"Alright mate it was just a joke gezz, Ill go now." He walks away with a huff.

I start to make my trolley near the closest cashier to pay from my food.

"Tha-thanks" I say stuttering to Ranboo on the phone, Im still a bit shaken about the whole situation.

Once the cashier finished scanning I gave her my card and put the bags into the trolley.

I pratically run to my car with the trolley, I reach my car and start putting all the bags into the trunk/boot. (Idk what yall call it) I move the trolley out of the way so I could reverse out of the parking spot.

Once I hop in the drivers seat I lock the doors immediately, I start to remember the whole scene again.

"Ran-Ranboo Im sca-scared, I dont fe-feel safe." I say inbetween sniffs, I try not to havs a panic attack or a breakdown in front of him.

"Hey listen to me, hes gone alright. Your safe now and if anything like that happens again dont hesitate to call me. I can go now if you want." Ranboo says, I bite my lip unsure if I should tell him about my mother you know maybe another time.

"Don't leave please well atleast not until I get home." I reply trying to control my breathing which isnt working.

I can't breath I start to shake like crazy, I start crying and try to breath but all you can hear is small gasps for air.

"Are you alright?" Ranboo asks