052

"FRANCIS YOUR FUCKING ACTING" Techno yells running down the stairs I then hear a course of more feet.

"It wasn't" I say, embarrassed scrunching up my nose.

"I have to agree with Techno" Kady says, I then look at her confused.

"I was next to Clays setup and I could hear you" Kady says, I just giggle.

"Mhm not on his lap?" I ask, watching her face go red.

"No not on his lap" She says, hiding her head in Clays chest he just hugs her.

"You guys are awfully, disgustingly cute" I admit, closing my laptop and heading to the counter and taking a seat on a stool.

"Thanks?" Clay says, confused.

"Clay and Kady can I talk with you guys... in like private" Techno says, the both of them nod there head.

I immediately know what its about. The custody... Lets see if Kady agrees.

I see Wilbur smile at me so I give him a quick smile back, I hear Karl giggle and sit next to me.

"Sooo..? You and Mark hmmm?" Karl says, I instantly choke on air and everyone stares at me.

"Hmmm... Yeah.... No... Mmmm... No.... Mmm... No" I say, rubbing my neck.

"Mkay I see the way you look at each other" Karl says, giggling like a child.

"Karl... I might like him... A little just a little" I whisper, he then squeals and everyone stares at him. I instantly glare it him.

"Sorry" He says, looking like he is about to jump up and down forever.

"Francis... I wondering if you could do my eyeliner..." Tubbo says quietly, walking over to me.

I just look at him and nod my head, I grab him wrist and drag him upstairs and into the bathroom.

"What type? Like detailed or??" I ask, he shrugs

"Any your choice." He asks politely, I just nod.

-
Timeskip
-

"All done ready to look at it" I say, smiling.

Eyeliner:

Tubbo nods his head and turns around and gasps

Tubbo nods his head and turns around and gasps. He starts jumping up and down like a little kid.

"I. Love. It" He says, smiling like a dork. He turns around and hugs me.

"Thank you" He mumbles after letting go.

"Its fine your welcome" I say laughing.

"Im showing everyone you coming?" Tubbo asks, I just shake my head no. I grab my makeup bag.

I follow Tubbo out the door but then make my way to Technos and Wilburs room, I knock on the door before entering.

I hear no response so I walk in, I sit on the couch which is my bed well hasn't been for the past 2 days but still.