033

Tommy POV
----
I get up from sleeping for 9 hours, let me say I have never slept so well in years we are talking. I sit up and grab my phone I look at the time and see its 10:04am. I yawn I then tilt my head towards Francis' and Marks bed. AGAIN. They are cuddling again wtf. So much for friends.

I quickly take a photo before going downstairs, I see Clay and Kady.

"Hello" I say, sitting down yawning.

"Hi Tommy how are you?" Kady says, looking up at me.

"Alright, Francis and Mark are cuddling its disgusting" I say, fake gagging.

"Mhm you'll find someone one day Tommy I know it" Kady replys, looking at me smiling before going back to help clay cook.

(Should I make a series of this book like a fanfic for tommy but in the same universe type beat? Cause I mean *lipbite* Bet?)

------
Francis POV
------
I wake up to see me laying on Mark, I then roll over to hear a groan come from him.

"Don't leave stay" He says, his voice is raspy. Kinda attractive? No. Ok only a little.

"No I wanna have a showerrrr" I say, bringing out the R.

He then grabs me by the waist and hugs me, I then groan.

"I gotta get up M" I say, kissing his forehead and rolling out of the hug.

"Ughhhh whyyyy" he groans, getting up and hugging me from behind.

"Bit clingy are we" I joke, before melting into his touch. He then rests his chin on my head.

"Alright I'll let go now good morning" He says, kissing the top of my head and letting go.

I grab a towel and have jump in the shower.

Once I hop out I get changed into blue ripped jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. I don't think its mine. Welp eh.

I then grab a hair dryer and dry my hair, once its dry I chuck it up into a messy bun and start doing my eyeliner.

I then hear the door open, I turn to the door and see Mark shaking his head smiling.

"Thats were my top went I was looking for it. Looks good on you" He says, smiling and hugging me.

"Very clingy today" I say, looking up at him.

"Mhmm I guess also we are going to the beach might wanna chuck a swim suit on under" He says, letting go and walking out.

"Thanks for telling me" I yell, I just hear a 'its ok' back in response.

I quickly put on a black bathing suit underneath.

I walk out to see Mark on his phone, with some stylish clothing on.

"Damn you got style." I say nodding. He just rolls his eyes.

"Hows my fit" I say, taking steps back.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes before walking out pissed.

(IDDIDNDIDJD TRUST ME DONT HATE ME IT WILL MAKE THE PLOT SO MUCH BETTER)

I stand there confused, Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong.

I then grab a jacket and another top and walk to the bathroom changing. I grab his top and put it on his bedside table

I grab my phone before heading downstairs, I then see everyone smiling while Mark is sitting on the couch pissed. I brush it off something must of happened right?

"I LOVE YOUR FIT" Karl says, giggling kike a 2 year old running up to me.

"Thanks I love yours too" I say, looking at his fit he has a crewneck top with a white collar top over the top and some jeans with a pair on converse.

"I LOVE CONVERSE OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOES!" I yell, giggling like a 2 year old like how he was.

We then start laughing, I grab my converse and chuck them on before walking over to Niki and Wilbur.

"Do you know whats up with Mark he has been acting off" I ask them, starting to get worried.

"I don't know either thats what we have been wondering" Wilbur says, Niki nods.

"Im going to go check bye" I say, walking over to him and sitting next to him.

"What do you want?" He says, annoyed.

"Whats wrong?" I ask, he just scroffs.

"Why so you can go I don't know? Fix it? Huh?" He says, looking at me angry.

I try not to cry and get up, What did I do? Why did he snap at me like that? Stop being sensitive.

I shake my head before following everyone outside. I then hop in a car without Mark. I put my airpods in and put on my playlist 'Whats the point anymore?' 'idontwannabeyouanymore' starts playing, I just look at outside and zone out.

'You made him upset right? God this happens everytime? Was it cause I was wearing his top? Of course it was idiot...'  I then hear the car stop and I hop out.

I follow everyone to the beach and watch everyone get undressed.
(DONT THINK DIRTY PPL)

I just sit the listening to billie before seeing everyone but mark go.

"What did I do? Why did you snap at me like that?" I ask, quite annoyed.

"What did you do? What didn't you do?" He says, not looking at me.

"Mark look at me" I say, getting angry and about to cry.

"What?" He says.

"Whats wrong just tell me? I want to-" I then get cut off.

"THERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU CANT FIX EVERYTHING. FUCKING HELL YOUR SO PATHETIC. YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF!" He yells at me, I flinch and start to cry I get up and grab my phone.

I stop and look at him, I then start to sob.

"Tell Kady and Clay I'm going for a walk and probably won't be home for the night." I say, before turning around and bursting out crying while walking into town.

I turn my phone on silent and start walking further and further into town. I then start writing my thoughts down in my notes.

'Its not like hes going to listen...'
'Just take your things and move away...'
'He probably wants it this way...'

I then make the notes private before going into google maps and finding the closet hotel.

About 10 minutes later of walking I arrive.

I walk into the lobby and pay for a room, I hop in the elevator and click 3. I wait for the elevator door to open and I head to my room.

I sit on the bed with the door locked and the windows, I then look at my notifications and see 45 missed calls from Techno, 78 from Clay, 115 from Kady, 23 from Tommy, 12 from Tubbo, 34 from Niki, 156 from Wilbur. I click Wilburs contact and click call.

I wipe my nose and wait for him to answer.

"HELLO ARE YOU OK WHERE ARE YOU?" Wilbur asks, I then sigh.

------
Words: 1207
A/N: JFIDHDOS THANKS FOR NEARLY 11K READS ALSO DONT PLEASE IT WILL MAKE THE PLOT BETTER AND LET ME KNOW IF U WANT THIS BOOK TO BE A SERIES SO UMM YEAH THANK YOU AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SELF I LOVE YOU ALL <3