014

"No Ranson I have to go now" I say as I'm now in my car, getting ready to leave.

"But you can't" he says, I just laugh.

"Ran I'll text you when I'm in Flordia alright?" I say starting up car and locking the doors.

"Fine but you have to text me" He says putting his face right up near the phone, I just roll my eyes jokingly and hang up.

Ranson🧍‍♂️

I'll text you when I get there I promise.
Read 1:22am

Fine bye.
Read 1:22am
---------------------------

I connect my phone and put on Lemon Demon, I then start to drive. Welp 40 more hours to go.

3 hours later.

I stop the car put it in park as I go to fuel up the car and go to the bathroom/ restroom.

Once I finish filling up the car with fuel I enter the tiny old store. I look around until I find a restroom, I enter the old restroom to see spider webs everywhere. I then do my business and pay for my fuel and exit the shop.

Time skip to like idfk the next day ig.

I yawn and stretch my back, gosh sleeping in a car is not my thing. I turn my head to my left to see the sun start to rise. I grab my phone and see 14 missed calls from Ranboo, I groan and ring him back.

"I can't sleep" he says, I just laugh.

"Of course you can't do you want me to tell u a story?" I ask connecting my phone to my car.

"Yes please" he says, I then hear him move around trying to get comfortable.

"One day I think it was my birthday and I was wearing a pink tutu and a pink cowboy hat golly gosh you best believe I looked hot anyway I think this was 1 year ago when I ran away from my mum.

But like I was bored at home and put on a tutu and pretended to be ballerina for my 16th god it was fun" I say remembering it like it was yesterday.

"Also there was this other time at school where this hot as girl asked me out but I sadly declined because I'm bisexual but I have philophobia aka I am scared to love because of trauma an shit. Gosh I feel bad for the girl" I say now starting to ramble.

I then look at my phone to hear heavy breathing on my phone, he must be asleep.

《Ranboos POV》

I stir in my bed, trying to fall asleep why can't I. I then grab my phone and realise I've been trying to sleep for about 2 hours. I then open my phone and debate to call Della, I then call her, and she answers right away.

"I can't sleep" I say, she just laughs.

"Of course you can't do you want me to tell you a story?" I ask.

"Yes please" I say I then move around and try and get comfortable in my bed.

She then starts rambling about her 16th birthday, I listen to somebits like how she wore a pink tutu and a cowboy hat. Thats when I hear something about a girl asking her out and she is said no because she has philophobia but she is bisexual. Then I come to realisation I need her to help me get to sleep, her voice is just so soothing.
Before I realise it my asleep.

《Dellas POV》

Ive been driving for around 10 hours when I hear Ranson start to move.

"Hello" he says, his voice is raspy.

I bite my lip that was something...

(To all those ppl who read this b4 i changed it im so sorry I didn't know he was uncomfortable with being called hot)