023

I have my headphones in and I'm currently listening to my playlist; Bops on Spotify. I lean my head on the window and start humming the tune before deciding to text Ranboo.

Mr. Ranboob

Oi, dumbie are you free? rn?

Read 10:56am

Sorry Francis, I'm busy.

Read 10:57am

Dang I feel special talking to me while your busy. damn!

Read 10:57am

Your feeling cocky aren't you Mrs. Tears.

Read 10:58am

OH MY GOD! Calling me by my last name I'm flustered! ;)

Read 10:58am

Oh jezz your in a flirty mood arent ya?

Read 10:59am

Noooooo? I'm just bored!

Read 10:59am

Well I got to, bye! :)

Read 11:00am

Alrighty bye Mr, Boo

Read 11:00am

-------------------------

I hum as Everybody Talks by Neon Trees, I look out the window and heaps of cars on the highway. I start to tap the beat onto the car door, I then look up to see my sister staring at me.

"You alright?" She asks, I just hum a yes.

I then turn my head back to the window as I see grey clouds coming our way. I then look out the front of the car to see Clay and Kady having a conversation. I then start humming the rest of my song and rest my head on the window and slowly fall asleep.

---

40 minutes later

---

"Wake up" I hear someone say whilst shaking me, I then hum a yes and rub my eyes.

"Come on we are at the airport" Clay says, I then turn my head to my left to see the airport.

I start to get anxious and play with my fingers as I unbuckle my seatbelt and jump out of the car. Clay then passes me my suitcases and I start to hum the song that is playing in my earphones.

We enter the airport and it becomes really noisy which makes me even more anxious. I then grab my sisters arm and walk behind her and Clay, as we get deeper into the airport.

----

30 minutes later

----

I'm now sitting on the left of Clay and Kady is sitting on the right, I'm currently am listening to my daily dose of Lemon Demon.

"Plane 61 board now!" The speaker blares through the airport, Clay and Kady stand up.

I stand up and follow them to the gateway, I show the lady my pass and she lets me on. I follow close behind the 2 and sit in the chair behind them. I look out the window to see people running through the airport and giving people hugs.

I relax into my seat and text Niki to tell her I'm on the plane now.

-------

Mrs. Prettychu

I'M ON THE PLANE RIFGNOSRGNRK-

Read 1:00pm

WIAT WHAT U R SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TOMORROW POG!

Read 1:00pm

OH SHITTTTT! DONT TELL ANYONE PROMISE!?

Read 1:01pm

I promise also everyone is here like; George, Tommy and shit

Read 1:01pm

EIFHEWIFJWE POG!!!!

Read 1:02pm

OMG OMGG NIKI MY PLANE ISSS MOVINGG- ILL SEE U IN ABOUT 9 HOURS LOVE YOU! <3

Read 1:02pm

EIFOWEKGHNWLGKRWNG YES POGCHAMP LOVE YOU TOO <3

Read 1:03pm

-------

I take my gaze off my phone and look out the window to see us now flying I decide to joke around I then post a photo on Twitter.

|@GoodTe3rs

God I hate planes :/

|❤5M||🔁2.3M||💬4.6M|

|

|

|@Ranboosaysstuff

what? why? when?

|

|

@Hurtinqtears replying to @Ranboosaysstuff: oh nothing :)

|

|

|@Technothepig

HEH?

*liked by creator*

|

|

|@User1

EGIUEHGNOEMKGW- OMG WAIT DREAMSMP MEET UP?

----------------------

I put my phone away as I change my playlist to my streaming playlist. I then take out my laptop and start editing a video that I'm going to name 'Funny moments w/ my friends'. I include some funny bits that Tommy does when he looked at me and said 'I really hope you die' or when he hit me and 'I did not just abuse a woman I abused a child fuckers' god that child is funny. I then include the bit where Ranboo crouched in front of me and handed me a blue lilac and my whole chat went bizarre. I include a bit with Aurora aswell when she started arguing with Ranboo to marry me.

-----------------------

5 hours later

-----------------------

I save my video and decide to upload it when I land. I look out the window to see the ocean. I then tap Clay on the shoulder.

"Yes?" he says looking up from his phone.

"I'm going to do a vlog" I say before leaning back in my seat and looking out my window.

"Alright but put stuff over my face and whoever else like Ranboo an stuff" he says, looking back at his phone.

I take out my phone and text Techno and Ranboo if they want there face covered in my vlogs, they both replied with a yes.

-----------------

Words: 826

A/N: EHFIWEFHWJ THANKS FOR ALL THE READS IM SO GRATEFUL