071

3rd person pov

After BobaTea got arrested, Techno has been not getting enough sleep. Technoblade was insanely worried for the girl and wished it would have been him. He wanted to take all her pain away, even if it cost him more than to buy a car.

Clay was worried for both, his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister. He was holding Kady while she cried herself to sleep. Even the strongest of us are weak at some point. And that point for Kady was Francis. Clay knew that his girlfriend was strong, he didn't underestimate her strength and he most certainly knew that Francis was strong too. Stronger than any teenager he knew. Even stronger than TommyInnit. Who... wasn't... uhm... strong. It's just because Clay didn't know any other teenagers. Or at least couldn't remember at the moment.

Mark... Mark was devastated. It was him who made Francis run out of the hospital to search for him. It was him, who called her and made her worried after telling her about BobaTea. It was him, who she trusted, and he still didn't listen to her disagreements, he he tried to do what he had always wanted to do. Punch that motherfucking idiot in his face. But at this moment Mark couldn't cry, he couldn't whimper. He was in shock because his girlfriend was in the ER and he couldn't do anything.

Everyone else at home were so scared, but didn't drive up to the hospital. They all knew that this might cause chaos and were smart enough to stay home.

A/n

Again, I'm sorry for not updating. The war is going insane lately and as you can see I'm trying to keep up, but I have no idea how long I will be doing so.

Слава Україні 🇺🇦