055

"SIR, SIR, SIR" I say, doing the iconic ipad cough after.

"no." quackity says, he then shakes his head.

"just no." he repeats I just burst out laughing.

"Here are your orders" Kira says, she then looks at Mark and winks.

I then look away and start talking to Niki.

"Hello Niki" I whisper, she just laughs.

"Hello Francis" she whispers back, I then look back at her and Mark talking.

"I don't like her." I scroff, crossing my arms.

Niki burst out laughing and I groan, everyone just looks at me and I smile.

"umm? hi?" I say, to everyone confused.

"hello." Kira says, I just smile and look away immediately losing my smiling.

"fucking bitch" I whisper to niki, she then snickers.

"jelly are we?" niki says, I just stare at her.

"no... why would I be?" I huff, I then feel Mark squeeze my hand.

I look at him and he smiles, you could hear the waitress scroff. He then moves my hair behind my ear.

"nothing to be jealous of" he whispers in my ear, smirking like a dork. I just punch his arm.

"fucking dinosaur" I say, as an insult. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"dinosaur as an insult? Who the hell calls someone a dinosaur as a insult" Tommy says, I just flip him off he then acts like I have never done it before.

"who hates australians? like who in the right mind hates australians." I ask, he just stares at me.

"Australians are americans in denial" he says, I just look at him.

"I'm not telling him." George say, with both hands up.

"I'm not either" Techno says, looking at him.

"Same" Clay and Kady says.

"Lets just tell him another-" Phil says I cut him off.

"Australians are British in denial" I say, smiling.

He just looks at me, he then gulps and gets up going to the restroom. Everyone stares at me, I just laugh.

"What someone had to tell him." I say with wide eyes, Kira then starts talking to Mark again. Like he isn't even holding my hand.

I eat one of my chips, and see Wilbur putting the salad in his bag. I just smile, time to mug people. He looks up and sees me, he then puts his finger up to his lip to tell me to stay quiet. I just nod.

"That salad was good." Wilbur says, smiling at me. Everyone continues eating.

I look at Mark to see him still talking to Kira, I just roll my eyes annoyed.

"He has a girlfriend" Techno says, I then look at him confused.

"Well I don't see her" Kira says, smirking. (Turn around, now you see her sorry I had too..)

"Thats his girlfriend" Techno says, pointing at me.

I go bright red and hide my head in Marks hoodie, she just smiles before giving Mark a piece of paper. 

I then feel someone, hug me.

"no need to embarrassed" Mark says, before letting go. I take my head out of my hoodie, and see everyone staring.

"stop." I say, everyone then goes back to there food.

I eat all my chips whilst talking with niki about random stuff. I then slide my salad under the table to Wilbur who puts in his bag, I just smirk.

"Mugging people are we?" Niki whispers, I look at her and nod.

"don't tell anyone" I say, she nods.

------------- 

3rd person

-------------

Everyone was eating their dinner, laughing and smiling. After around 5 minutes everyone decided it was time to go home as it was 10:34pm and they only have 4 days together... and when Francis has her music video to make tomorrow. 

Once they reach the rented house everyone enters, and go to there rooms. Francis went into Technos and Wilburs room for once in the 2-3 days she hasn't... She was laying down trying to sleep. She couldn't he was stuck in her mind on repeat you probably know who... Mark. Even though they have differences, the were right for each other. No matter what he felt like home to her...

No matter all the wrongs he did, he was still her favorite person... And nobody could change that... 

For now.../pos?

--------------

WORDS: 732

A/N: WHFIUWKNVKJWEVNEWJKCNFWEJFNWJFEKWEVJEN THANK YOU FOR 70K EUFWIKFENJWEKFNW I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH EUF THANK YOU WEIUHRKJW EEEEEEEEE RVH I CANNOT THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL LOOK AFTER YOURSELF