062

(A/N: here is a quick chapter because Im going to school to learn which I don't want to do.. I might update at school idk yet)

TW:

-----
3rd POV
-----
Recap:

"Tommy..." Techno says.
----
"You're kidding me right?" Tommy says, pacing around the room.

"Tommy.... she will be okay." Techno laughs, Tommy instantly looks at techno.

"What?.. she- w- what?" Tommy stutters confused.

"She. Will. Be. Okay" Techno repeats, slower than before.

"Holy fucking shit she is going to be okay." Tommy replies, he then grabs his phone.

"How the fuck do they know Im at the hospital? What the actually-" Tommy says, sighing.

"What?" Techno says, worried.

"They know I'm at the hospital and there making assumptions that one of our group is dead." Tommy replies, aggressively typing

|@TommyInnit✓| Tommy
To everyone making assumptions that someone is dead. Please stop immediately. Yes I may be in a hospital but what does that got to do with death??? Can everyone please respect my privacy.
|❤️2.1M|🔁41.3k|💬1.4M|

(Cant be bothered making comments)

"People need to stop invading other peoples privacy" Techno says, sitting down on a chair need the door.

"I a-agree" Francis says, both tommys and technos head snap in her direction.

"Are you oka-" Techno says, Francis then cuts him off.

"I-im fine... Ju-just a lit-little weak you kn-know." Francis replies, cutting him off.

"I'm glad you're awake." Tommy says, looking at Francis.

"Wh-where a-ar-are the ot-oth-others?" Francis asks, sitting up.

"At home where that gremlin is meant to be." Techno laughs, pointing at Tommy.

"Hey it wasn't my fault. I just wanted to see my bestie- okay I'm never saying that again- nope never again" Tommy says, shaking his head.

"Pal you-you're just dif-different" Francis laughs, Tommy just gasps at what Francis says.

"Offended are we?" Francis says, without stuttering.

Francis goes to move up her arm, before deciding not too.

"Thats gonna hurt" She says, looking at the others.

"Nah shit sherlock" Tommy says, before pulling out his phone recording.

"I'm not going to post this by the way" He says, starting to record.

"Noooo I look like a mess, stop it." Francis says, covering her face with one hand.

"Come onnmnnnnn".Tommy pleads, but then a door opens.

"Francis you're okay!" Mark says, running over to her.

"Hello Enderboy" Francis says, laughing.
----
WORDS: 435
A/N: BAHAHA SORRY HERE IS A QUICK CHAPTER WONT UPDATE FOR A GOOD 8 HOURS. BC I DON'T GET HOME TILL 4PM BC I TAKE A BUS SOO YEAH ALSO