067

I couldn't stop. I ran and ran until my feet were starting to burn and most importantly I didn't know where I should run. As I recall Mark said he was going to hurt BobaTea and I couldn't let him do that. He is the sweetest guy I've ever known and that is not him.

"Francis! Francis!! Get in the car!" I hear Clay's voice. How did he find me? Even Karl couldn't keep up with my speed.

"Clay!? How did you find me?" I shout while stopping abruptly. Mentally, I wasn't ready to stop yet, but my feet couldn't move anymore.

"How did I find you!? That is your question? I knew you were going to run through the forest because that's just you but, hell, kid you freaked Kady out. She didn't even come with me to find you, she's at home with Wilbur. Mark isn't anywhere near but we figured that you have his location on your phone, so that's not a problem to find him. Let's go home." Clay blurted out. He seemed mad, yet scared. He truly cared for Kady, my sister...

"Please, no... I have to find him!" I wasn't going to give up so easily.

I saw the door of the car opening as Techno stepped out of the vehicle and grabbed my shoulders.

"Francis. Trust me, we are going to find him before he does anything that he's going to regret..." Techno trails off staring into my arm.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I questioned.

"Your... Your arm. It's bleeding. Clay! We gotta go back to the hospital, she's- she's  bleeding." Techno said as he picked her up from the ground with her blood stained hospital gown and carried her into the car.

"Hey, Francis. How many fingers am I holding up..?" He noticed me starting to black out so he tried to get my attention by showing me two fingers.

"I don't know... But your fingers look like fries... Where are the chicken nuggets..?" I blurted out...

"Clay! Drive faster!" Techno shouted.

"Don't you see!? I'm trying!" Clay shouted back. I could see to he cared deeply for me. I was his girlfriends sister, how could he not.

"Mark... Where's he..?"

"He's safe. Don't worry." Techno replied.

"Okay..." I whispered as everything went pitch black and I drifted off to deep slumber...

A/n

The new writer here! I have no idea what I just wrote, my first chapter in this story so it's going to be quite short. I'll try to make the other chapters longer. Hope you like it!

Remember to stay hydrated and enjoy your day!