008

Tw: Sucidial Thoughts, Death and Abuse (Mentally, physically and emotionally)
- - - - - - - - -
I check Twitter after ending my stream.

Trending in Gaming
#1 DREAMSMP
#2 BloodGoddess
#3 Technobladedies
#4 Dreamfacereveal
#5 Hurtinqtearsskyrocketing

I groan feeling so unmotivated I hate it, I could just cry and cry but I'm not crying. Crying is for pathetic people as mother said... I'm not pathetic am I? Oh god.

'Your the most pathetic person I know... You are not pathetic dont listen to the voices... Dont try and shut me out!... Your the reason remember... Your the reason he is gone... You should have died instead that NIGHT... Its your FAULT!'

I scream make them stop, make the stop... please. Just make them go away, I beg.

Little did she know one guy
Could stop all the voices.
He could fix this broken girl...

I start crying after about 5 minutes I recollect myself and wipe my tears, I look in the mirror.

"I should have died" I drop down onto my knees and cry thats all I could do, right?

Right?

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Flashbacks
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"I told you to get the groceries before the supermarket closes did you get them?" My mother asks bending down to my height and putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

Oh no...

I forgot how could I forget?! Oh gosh...

I look down and shake my head no, my mother then pulls me into a hug.

"Its ok buttercup, Dad can go to the shops quickly and get them alright. Its not your fault" She whispers into my ear, she starts patting my head.

She pulls away from the hug and leaves the kitchen, to fetch my father. I was 10.

I see my father enter the kitchen and stand next to me, His black fluffy hair falling onto my head as he kisses my forehead. His blue eyes looked at me and he pulled me into hug.

"France, I love you alright I'm just going to go to the shops with your older sister Kady alright?" He whispers into my ear like mother had done then earlier, he then pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead again before exiting the house with my sister Kady.

I was in my room when my mother came in, with red puffy eyes. She picked me up and rushed me into our 2nd car as she sped to the hospital, whats wrong I thought??

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked looking out the window as I sat in the back of the car.

"The hospital buttercup your sister and father got into a accident." She replied sighing right after, she came to a stop and stopped the car she grabbed me out of the car and dragged me into the hospital as I cried.

Its all my fault

'Yes it is... Its all your fault... you killed him... you should have died not him.' Someone spoke

I turned around wondering who spoke, it was no-one.

The voices found me.

I sat in my mothers lap waiting to see daddy, was he dead was it my fault???

"Willow and Francis Darwin" Some called out, my mother carried me over to them and we entered a room.

Father... it was father