Chapter 1 Info & The Sword Princess and Berserk Healer

Name: Asuna Yuuki
Race: High Ranking Elf
Age: 18(in reality)

Personality: Asuna is a kind and helpful young woman who, cannot abandon another in trouble

Personality: Asuna is a kind and helpful young woman who, cannot abandon another in trouble. Asuna is also somewhat proud and despite her kind personality, she will not hesitate to get physical with those that challenge her authority or make fun of her abilities, such as cooking.

Level: 6

Strength: C 609
Vitality: D 540
Dexterity: D 505
Agility: A818
Magic:S989
•Mage: E
•Treatment: G
•Abnormal Resistance: G
•Spirit Healing: H
•Magic Resistance: H
Swordsman: A

Weapon: Lambent Light: A Durandal Rapier that never breaks.

Magic: Chant Connection: Chant connection enables her to change the strength of her magic based on the chant length and mind usage

Magic:
Chant Connection: Chant connection enables her to change the strength of her magic based on the chant length and mind usage.
Attack Magic:
•Aqueous/Aura Geyser: A wide area of water that erupted from the ground. Or a massive blast of water.
•Windy Icicle: A wide area cold blizzard covering a large area in ice. Everyone within the area is then entangled in fast growing pinky-thick thorny ice tendrils, which quickly freeze their targets in blocks of ice.
•Aqua Current: Aqua Current is Asuna's water element enchant magic. In addition to serving as a powerful offensive weapon, it has could also be used as a shield. (Chant word: Auros. Auros Mother's Rosario: A 11 hit barrage of attacks).

Defense Magic:
•Shooting Star Shield: It creates a cage of shields that can be used to protect herself or others as well as trap enemies.
•Air Strike Barrier:
A very long chant that creates a barrier for defense anywhere.
Air Strike Barrier → Second Barrier
It creates a second barrier above the first.
Air Strike Barrier → Second Barrier → Dritte Barrier
It creates a third Barrier above the second .
•Aqua Shield: A water armor that raises the target's resistance against physical and magical attacks and also heals the target slightly

Healing Magic:
•First Aqua Heal: Minor healing magic using the water element on all targets.
•Moonlight Mirror: It allows Asuna to share vision with others. Allowing them to see what she saw.