Chapter 16 Build Up

No one's POV

It's the 4th day of training and both Aiz and Bell were currently sparring with Aiz knocking Bell again and again and again. And giving lap pillow again and again and again.

Sora: -_- You just want to give him lap pillow, don't you?

Sora just gave Aiz a look while Asuna was holding her head sighing since Aiz had completely forget about their original goal of training and Aiz had a fluster look and quickly denied it.

Aiz: N-No... I-I just can't control my strength properly...

Sora and Asuna: -_- Right...

Both Sora and Asuna completely see through her and Aiz just looked away, but deep down, Aiz was happy. It was fun for her, being surrounded by the people she care. Asuna who she consider as an older sister, Sora who resemble her older brother and finally Bell who made her remember her most important memories. As she was reminiscing all this, Bell started to stir awake and saw that he was on Aiz lap and he panicked.

 As she was reminiscing all this, Bell started to stir awake and saw that he was on Aiz lap and he panicked

Bell: I'm sorry... I passed out again.

Aiz: Are you alright? Do you still want to rest?

Aiz then patted her lap. Bell just shook his head refusing, while Sora and Asuna just sweat drops. This was awkward for them since they feel like they had been forgotten.

Asuna(whisper) I guess you were right when you say this would feel like a third wheel.

Sora (whisper): Told you...

As the 4 of them were resting, Aiz took a quick glance at Bell and Sora and thought for a moment.

Aiz(mind): Bell's growth is amazing. However, he's not suited to be an adventurers. It's not a physical one, it's a mental one. Wealth, fame, dream, ambitions. One should be able to risk their life for their own goal. That's how an adventurer is supposed to be. Like the black flame that were inside me. Everyone has some kind of distortion. But, Bell are different. Bell can get flustered easily, get depressed, when he's happy he smile. He's an ordinary boy who should be surrounded by happiness. Some where on the surface where there is no conflict.