Chapter 8 The Black King

No one's POV

It's been 6 days since the murder incident in Rivira. Aiz and the others returned above ground for a short moment. They helped aid the casualties, escorted the evacuation, and informed Loki, plus the Guild, regarding the incident. Because Aiz and the others were at the middle of the incident, they had a lot of cleaning up to do. Also regarding the Red Tamer who Sora fought, the Ganesha Familia strongly demanded for the characteristic and features of the culprit. And so, Sora had informed the Loki, Ganesha Familia and the whole guild about everything he knows on the Red Tamer. And so, she was entered into the blacklist, for the murder of Hasharna.

It was also recorded that everything that happened during the surprise attack by the plant monsters, was actually related to the irregular as well. Large amount of the oddly colored Magic Stones were also recovered by the guild. That was so it wouldn't create any confusion among the Lower Class Adventurer. And the knowledge of it was limited to only the Higher Class Adventurers. The heated incident gradually started to cool down. And currently, Aiz, Asuna, Tiona, Tione, Lefiya, Riveria, Finn, and Sora were at the 37th floor in search of the Red Tamer while looking towards Aiz who had been behaving strange after the incident.

 And currently, Aiz, Asuna, Tiona, Tione, Lefiya, Riveria, Finn, and Sora were at the 37th floor in search of the Red Tamer while looking towards Aiz who had been behaving strange after the incident

Aiz(mind): Not enough...! Not enough...! This isn't nearly enough!!

Aiz was killing multiple monster without giving any chance of break. Finn, Riveria and Asuna didn't say anything due to her acting, and after she had defeated the rest of the monster, she sat down silently near the wall holding her knees and burying her face.

Sora: So... why did you guys ask me to come along with you guys?

Asuna: What? You said that if we ever need help, just call!

Sora: I did say that, but not to look at her like this... How long has she been acting like this?

Sora said while looking at the blonde swordswoman with a worried tone and look.

Asuna: After the incident. I also thought it would be a perfect chance for you to help us, if you know what I'm saying...

Asuna said with a stern voice as she looked at Sora and the dual wielding swordsman didn't say anything.

Sora:...

Sora just look away, and Asuna quickly elbowed his shoulder a bit and he looked back at her and saw that she was serious.

Sora: What do you want me to do...?

Asuna: Maybe a little advice for her, if you understand what I'm saying...

Sora: Finn and Riveria are gonna kill me if I did...

Asuna: They won't, I'll make sure of it.

Sora and Asuna were talking further back from the rest of the group so they couldn't hear what they were saying as Sora continue to look at Aiz with a guilty look on his face.