(Death Maze) Chapter 49 Ghost of the Past

No one's POV

Let's go back before Finn and his team got split up with each other. Asuna who was still fighting Revis got a surprised attacked by someone from behind her. That person managed to grab ahold of her beautiful face and dragged her towards one of the pit-holes separating her from her friends. She along with the person continue to fall, and Asuna was trying her best to let go of the hand that was covering her face.

Asuna: Just let me go, already!!

Asuna demanded as she forced herself to summoned her Water Enchantment magic Aqua Current. The water magic appeared surrounding her entire body and blast the person away from her.

 The water magic appeared surrounding her entire body and blast the person away from her

But the person just smirk letting himself be caught by the water stream. The two of them continue to fall until both of them had landed into a huge wide area so big it could be consider a hall.

Asuna: Where is this place?

Asuna looked around trying to figure out where she was. She was trying to asses the situation as quickly as possible and trying to find her way towards the others. She only saw that there was only one passageway that leads out of the room she was in. But it was blocked by the man that had separated her from her team. But the moment she looked at the person, her eyes widened in shock as the person standing there just smirk.

???: It's been awhile, hasn't it? Berserker!

Asuna: No way...! How are you still alive...?!

A closer examination revealed that the cause of the silhouette's flickering outline was a black half cloak that whipped in the wind. The cloak's hood was pulled low, keeping the face completely hidden. But...

???: Gyahahahaha....!!

Asuna: No...it can't be. There's just no way...Am I...looking at a ghost...? That black cloak...That leather poncho...

???: As long as you and the Flash is here, I'll keep returning no matter how many times it takes.

Asuna: Your supposed to be dead 6 years ago. During the 27th floor Nightmare. Sora killed you with his own two hands.

Asuna felt the center of her head freeze, like it had just turned to ice. In the battle, the one man who was responsible for directly and indirectly killing more adventurers 6 years ago than anyone else.