Chapter 27 Visitor

No one's POV

Hermes: Haha... Surprising isn't it? The Loki Familia... saving Bell and Sora of all people!

The gentlemanly god smiled coyly as he spoke to them with deliciously clear enunciation

The gentlemanly god smiled coyly as he spoke to them with deliciously clear enunciation. There was an almost collective sigh from his followers behind him. The passing visitors were gathered in Loki Familia's main tent for a meeting with Finn and the other elites.

The feminine scream that had pierced the air of the camp during their feast had been none other than Bell Cranell's patron deity, Hestia, on her way down from the seventeenth floor.

She had intentionally descended into the Dungeon in an attempt to save her dear follower and his companions—willfully defying the statutes set by the Guild—only to find herself suddenly unable to escape. Even for Finn and Gareth, who'd been adventurers of Orario for a long time, this was a first, and seeing her within the Dungeon's confines was enough for their smiles to turn very troubled. It hadn't been just Hestia, though, as evidenced by the well-mannered god standing before them now together with his followers and other adventurers.

Asuna: Its not uncommon for rescue missions to come by, but...

Gareth: First time I've seen a God come along too.

Riveria: You're breaching the law established by the Guild... I'm at a lost for words.

Finn: Pardon me, Lord Hermes, let me wrap my head around this, but... You came all the way down here to the 18th floor... to save Bell Cranel and his party? Is that correct?

Hermes: Absolutely, Braver. As part of a request from Hestia. I've even have the official request form here, see?

Hermes replied as Loki Familia's leaders, Finn, Riveria, Asuna, and Gareth, looked on. Joining them in the main tent were the other Loki Familia elites—except Bete—as well as non-elite Raul (who would report the details of the meeting later to Lefiya and everyone else still currently cleaning up the dinner area). Aiz and the others watched on as Hermes pulled out the aforementioned request form. On the parchment, the approving seal of the Guild, as well as the reward of four hundred thousand valis, was clearly present.

Asfi(mutter): Hey there.

Aiz(mutter): Hello.

From behind Hermes, his follower Asfi greeted her with a smile so slightonly Aiz would notice it. Aiz had fought alongside the Hermes Familia captain, Asfi Al Andromeda, during the incident in the twenty-fourth-floor pantry. Their short time in the same party made them what other adventurers referred to as "floor buddies." Responding to the aqua-blue-eyed girl, Aiz returned the smile with one of her own.

Hermes: Though I am highly curious as to why your party's simply camped out here on the eighteenth floor...let's keep to the matter at hand, shall we?

Hermes continued, acting as the rescue party's ambassador.