Chapter 12 A Hideous Beauty

No one's POV

After Aiz and Asuna had accepted the request from a person claiming to be a mage, the two of them had met up with the Hermes Familia who also had accepted the request. After awhile, Sora came in and told them that he was also requested by the mage to investigate the 24th floor as well much to their surprise. And currently, Aiz, Asuna and Sora along with the whole Hermes Familia were on their way to the pantry, and Sora continue to lost in thought by the true meaning of this quest.

Sora(mind): What is going on here? Is Orario once again in great danger? That jewel that reacted to Aiz's Aerial. Is there some kind of fate between them? According to that mage who seems to be one of Lord Ouranus followers, that this incident was also related to the one on the 30th floor that was related to Hasharna's death.

Sora then started thinking about the jewel and the Red Tamer that he fought awhile back.

Sora(mind): That girl, who seemed to be a humanoid monsters, started calling Aiz by the name Aria, who is related to the Hero Albert. Does that mean, this enemy we're dealing is a...

Sora then started thinking all possibilities for the oncoming uproar that might occur.

Sora(mind): What kind of quest does Hasharna accepted? If it's related to the guild, that means that the one that is involve is, Ganesha Familia, Loki Familia, and the Guild itself, or more precise, Ouranus himself. And now, it seems that the Hermes Familia has also been caught up in this as well. Who else was caught up in this situation? Is it an Evil God just like Erebus? Or a remnant of a disaster group? The answer might just be in this quest...

Sora thought to himself as he along with Aiz and Asuna and the whole Hermes Familia had just entered a cocoon made out of those plant monster.

(Elsewhere)

After leaving the Twilight Manor, Bete, Lefiya and Filvis had already made it to the 18th floor as the three of the continue to stay quiet all the way which make Lefiya very uncomfortable.

Lefiya(mind): This might be my first time being in a party with so much discomfort.

Lefiya: Is... isn't it a very nice weather today?

Bete: Like there would even be any fucking weather on the 18th floor.

Filvis:...

With a strained smile, Lefiya forced herself to make a small talk, but Bete shot it down instantly. Even Filvis, a mere step away, didn't even dignify it with respond.

Lefiya: Uh...

They have left the Twilight Manor a few hours ago. Whenever Bete opens its mouth is nothing but abuse, but Filvis ignore everything he had said while Lefiya was crying on the inside.

 Whenever Bete opens its mouth is nothing but abuse, but Filvis ignore everything he had said while Lefiya was crying on the inside