Chapter 5 MonsterPhilia

No one's POV

It was late at night and after Aiz, Asuna, Tiona, Tione and Lefiya went shopping for clothes, Aiz had ask Asuna to join her to the dungeon and Asuna happily abide and went along with her and the both of them were currently on the 25th floor.

Asuna: Aiz, your using to much strength on your sword. It's a very slim sword if you push it it will break.

Aiz: I know. It's just difficult to use.

Asuna: Anyway, we've already reached the 25th floor... and it's getting late. Should we head back?

Aiz didn't say anything and Asuna looked confused.

Asuna: Is something wrong?

Aiz: I thought that I might meet them if I came to the dungeon...

Asuna: Sora and Bell?

Aiz only nodded her head and Asuna smile at her and the two of them started walking back to the surface.

Asuna: There will be a day when we will meet again. I'm sure Bell is fighting right now, and Sora is probably training him.

*RRRAAAAAARRGH*

As both of them were on their way back to the surface, both Aiz and Asuna heard a roar and the two of them saw a Juggernaut rushing towards them.

Asuna: Would you look at that. A juggernaut. An irregular has occurred...

Aiz: We should get prepared.

Both Aiz and Asuna then rushed forwards and the two of them started fighting the Juggernaut and Asuna started concurrent chanting while also fighting with her rapier along with Aiz.

Aiz: Tempest!

Aiz then slashed it's back and the Juggernaut stepped back a bit and Asuna called out to Aiz.

Asuna: Step back Aiz!

Aiz then stepped back and Asuna went to unleashed her spell.

Asuna: Freeze into the nothingness- My name is Wishe: Windy Icicle!