(Xenos) Chapter 67 The Melancholy of a Hero. The Anguish of the Sword Princess.

No one's POV

The rain fell from the sky in scattered drops before transforming into a drizzle and pelting one girl's long blond hair. On the roof of a building on Daedalus Street, Aiz was standing, staring out at the dungeon town shrouded in rain without really processing her surroundings.

 On the roof of a building on Daedalus Street, Aiz was standing, staring out at the dungeon town shrouded in rain without really processing her surroundings

Loki: Aiiiiizuu.

Aiz:...Loki.

Called out the easygoing voice of her patron goddess. Aiz had already noticed her but didn't turn around, continuing to look down on Daedalus Street.

Loki: Tiona and the others are worried. They thought you might be broodin' over something.

Aiz:...I'm sorry.

Aiz managed to say, but she still refused to turn around. Her back conveyed her desire to be left alone. But Loki didn't leave—nor did she do anything else. Loki simply stood right behind her. Aiz opened her mouth, unable to bear the gaze on her back.

Aiz:...What do you want?

Loki: I came to see how you were doin', Aizuu. Watchin' the sunset all by yourself.

Loki responded playfully, glancing over in the direction of the base camp.

Loki: Believe me or not, Asuna is more conflicted than you right now... She doesn't know which sides to choose. Her Familia or the boy she love, but I was more worried about you.

And then she lowered her voice to a soft whisper.

Loki: Hey, Aizuu, you ran into Itty-Bitty and your Big Bro earlier, right?

Aiz: Ngh...

Right before she'd reported to Finn that Sora had appeared in Daedalus Street, Aiz had run into him while he was with his patron goddess, Hestia.
It had been so sudden that she never got the chance to put her thoughts in order or ask the gloom boy anything. Immediately after, Asuna chimed in and Aiz had obediently followed her instructions to head back to Finn. Aiz suspected that Asuna had intentionally separated them. She was worried about Aiz.

 She was worried about Aiz