Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit

No one's POV

Tiona: A spirit?! That eerie looking thing?!

Tiona exclaimed in response to Aiz and Asuna muttered words

Tiona exclaimed in response to Aiz and Asuna muttered words. The group of adventures couldn't help but tremble as they took in the sight of the hauntingly, venomously beautiful woman. It was almost as if she'd forgotten who she really was, wrapped up in her gown of many colors and residing atop the colossal chassis of a monster. The whole party found themselves at a loss against the sheer dignity of the corrupted spirit and the overwhelming sense of aversion it engendered.

Finn: Those new species of monsters were mere tentacles. They exist only to refine the female monster into that form!

Finn narrowed his eyes at the some ten meter aberrant standing before them. Across from Finn's, she continue to laugh. Again and again she called out to that certain swordswoman.

Titan Alm: Aria, Aria! I wanted to see you. I wanted to see you!

Her voice is like child calling out to her Mother as she said something that make Aiz whole world crumble.

Titan Alm: Aria, where is your sister! Where is your Big Sister Mio!

Aiz: !!!!!!!!!

Finn, Riveria, Gareth and Asuna who also heard that, eyes widened as wide as they could as they figure out some huge info.

Finn, Riveria, Gareth, and Asuna (mind): They know! They know about Aiz's older brother too!!

Titan Alm: Aria and Mio, we should become one too.

Tiona's and the other's head turned instantly at the words. Lines of tension appeared across their faces as though they already had an idea of where this was heading.

 Lines of tension appeared across their faces as though they already had an idea of where this was heading

Titan Alm: Aria, Aria! I wanted to see you. I wanted to see you! You should become one too!!

The spirit smiled. Instantly, the remaining caterpillars and violas turned towards them with ferocious jerks, setting their sights on the adventurers, on Aiz, as though manifesting her dark will. At the same time, there was a thunderous boom from the direction of the exit as the opening closed up with green flesh.