Chapter 14 Rival

No one's POV

It was morning. In the crack of dawn and Lefiya woke up noticing that it was barely morning.

Lefiya: I woke up really early...

Lefiya thought for a moment and decided that she would train, thinking that she could join Aiz and Asuna at this time. Aiz and Asuna would always woke up at the crack of dawn to train together. Sometimes some of the Loki Familia members got woken up due to the noise of blade clashing between Aiz and Asuna. And as Lefiya went to the training ground, she was confused that neither Aiz nor Asuna were there.

Lefiya: Uh... Did I come here to early?

Lefiya was about to head back inside, but then she noticed to figure on top of the Twilight Manor wall as they jumped out heading outside, and Lefiya knew right away it was Aiz and Asuna.

Lefiya: Huh? Miss Aiz? Miss Asuna?

Lefiya decided to follow after them as she was running street after street searching for them. And without her noticing, both her and a certain adventurer in white hit one another.

Lefiya: Ouch! I'm so-

???: I-I'm sorry!

The person apologized to her first before she could and the boy held his hand out asking her to give her his hand so he could help her up. And this was the first meeting between Bell and Lefiya.

 And this was the first meeting between Bell and Lefiya

Bell: Are you alright? Ah...

After Bell realized that it was an elf that he hit, he back up a bit unsure what to do next and Lefiya noticed it.

Lefiya(mind): Oh... He knows that elves typically don't like to be touched? Still... All elves aren'y like that.

Lefiya grabbed his hand and stood up thanking him.

Lefiya: Thank you. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking properly when turning that corner.

Bell: N...No! I'm also at fault for appearing so suddenly!

Lefiya delivered an apology with a smile while Bell could only stumble over his words of respond. One might actually think the boy had never even spoken to a girl before from the way he speak and the way his face was heating up, especially with contrast with Lefiya's calm, very elven demeanor.

Lefiya(mind): What's this? Is he not used to woman...? He seems to be humble and honest... He looks like an adventurer but doesn't act like one... Just like Mister Sora, who could be serious when he needs to be and bashful at the same time. That's right!

Lefiya started asking about Aiz and Asuna's whereabout.

Bell: Gold hair and Gold eyes? And a high ranking blue hair elf...?

Lefiya: That's right! The Sword Princess, Aiz Wallenstein! And The Berserk Healer, Asuna Yuuki! You should know who they are as a fellow adventurer! Have you seen them today?!