Baby Kiyo

Ayanokouji POV

Another school day, another troublesome migraine. All I ask is for a peaceful life in this school but all I received is a compass-wielding devil, an overjealous gyaru girlfriend, a must-protect book buddy, a cheeky kouhai, a fluffy puppy, a beautiful yet creepy stalker, a clingy fox, a mother that I've never had, an erotically charged teacher, two beautiful yet troublesome senpais, a strawberry-blonde girl full of pureness, a two-face bitch, a smug loli, the loli's angry servant, and my homeroom teacher. 

Don't get me wrong, I care for half of these girls since I think of them as my friends, but the other half however, is what causes the most discomfort for me.

Let's put my two beautiful senpais for example. Everytime I see Asahina-senpai and Kiryuuin-senpai together, I know it's for the best if I pretend I didn't see them and walk away from them as far as possible but that seems to fail because as soon as I turn around, I already feel Kiryuuin-senpai's arms around my neck, signaling that I'm either gonna get dominated by them or ask me out on another date. I don't mind going on a date with these two, I mean, it's disrespectful to disobey my lovely senpais as long as I don't get seen by Kei, Satou, and Matsushita.

If I do get seen by one of them, it can lead to even more troublesome situations. Kei would give me a terrifying smile and give me an earful on the phone, Satou would probably scold me and force me to take her to a date next time even though I already rejected her in exchange for not telling Kei, and as for Matsushita, well she's going to bombard me with questions like always.

You see what I'm getting at? Atleast it's different when I hang out with Hiyori or Ichinose. When I'm with Hiyori, I read books with her and give her a headpat just because. When I'm with Ichinose, only two words always comes into my mind; Lap Pillow. Also it feels nice when I tease her a lot, just so I get to see her pout. It's a beautiful sight to be honest.

Well, I hope I get to hang out with one of  them later on so my mind doesn't get filled with mashed potatoes thanks to Horikita's rambling. 

As I reach my classroom and open the door, I noticed that I'm the first one to arrive. The atmosphere feels different for some reason. 

"Huh, must've gotten early I guess." I muttered as I went inside.

I then noticed that there's something glowing on my chair. I don't remember buying something like this nor someone giving me one. I look closely and it appears to be a red button with the words "PEACEFUL LIFE" written on it.

I don't know where did this button came from but it looks like it's signaling me to press it. I can only predict two outcomes from this: the first one being nothing happened and probably get pranked by Ike and Sudo. The second one is what actually it says, giving me a peaceful life. 

I'm a bit skeptical about this, but out of curiosity, I decided to pressed it. 

Suddenly, large fumes of smoke came out of the button, making me cough contiously. I don't know what was put in that button but for some reason, I am getting drowsy. To the point that I'm slowly passing out. 

"How troublesome is this going to be." I said before collapsing on the floor.

Two hours later

3rd Person POV 

The classroom has been very noisy for the past two hours. They've been questioning everyone on why one of their classmate, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji has not arrived.