Reaction Time #14: Hornii~

"Hey! You!" 

Kamuro goes infront of Kiyo and points at him.

"Yes? Do you need some--" 

Before Kiyo could finish, Kamuro suddenly grabs his collar and went up, close, and personal.

"Masumi-senpai, please calm down." Nanase tries to intervene.

"Don't worry, she knows what she's doing." Amikura winks at her.

"You. Me. Date. Later. Got it?" Kamuro demanded.

"Would it kill you to ask nicely?" Kiyo replied.

"Ughhh… can we go on a date later…pwiisss… pretty pwiisss?" Kamuro tries to look cute but failed miserably.

"So bold!" Kiyo's harem exclaimed.

"I just went on a date with Satou earlier so--"

Before Kiyo could finish, Kamuro glared at him and went even closer to the point that they're 60.9% about to kiss.

"Sure, I guess I don't mind." Kiyo answered.

"Woohoo! That's my girl!" Amikura hugs her bestfriend.

"Masumi-chan, please be gentle with my son, okay? He can be a little rough sometimes." Haruka gives Kiyo a headpat.

"Hey Kiyotaka, I slip something "special" in your pocket. Safety first as always." Akito whispered as he pats Kiyo's shoulder.

"Gggrrrrr… He's such a playboy…" I still wuv him." Kei kepts fidgeting with Amasawa's hair.

"I'm already satisfied." Satou said.

"I'm not." Matsushita got grumpy.

"It's your fault for stalking him." Shinohara replied.

"And as for you!" Kamuro then ran towards KR and grabs his collar.

"Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mom--ow!" 

KR got bonked with a horny bat.

"Much better." Ritsu threw the bat away.

"That hurts! Anyway, what do you want?" KR asked.

Kamuro started whispering something to KR.

"Another one for the t-rex. I should be a director when I graduate… speaking of which…" Ryuuen stands up and started announcing.

"Whoever wants a goddamn recording of Ayanokouji's singing voice from earlier, I got multiple copies here for 10,000 points each! Hell, this is also recorded from a studio so it's the full fucking song! Get it now before I delete it forever!" 

Soon enough, the Ayanokouji fanclub and the Kiyosumi shippers line up. 

"Business is booming already." Ryuuen smirks as his points kept increasing by a mile.

"I'll take ten copies, dragon boy." Sakayanagi appears infront of him.

"Make it twenty and I'll give you a loli discount. Ryuuen is in full business mode.

"Hey Ibuki! Get something whatever fits your dumbass." Ryuuen gave Ibuki a quarter of a million points.

"What the hell?! I didn't ask for this, bastard!" Ibuki shouted.

"Alright alright, everyone back to their seats! You can get the latest album of Kiyo later, we still have a video to watch." KR said.

"Wait a minute, you're gonna continue the video?! Then that means… Ayanokouji-kun… Kamuro-san…" Ichinose blushed heavily.