Reaction Time #10: A Lolicon's Dream...but not for Kiyo

Once Queen Kiryuuin made her big announcement, the whole audience, specifically the third-years were start to question if it's actually legit.

"Is this even right? I mean, becoming the student council president turning into the queen? What is this, the royal family or something?" A random third-year asked.

"It's fine, atleast we don't have to deal with Nagumo's bullshit. Even though I think Kiryuuin is gonna let this go through her head." Another random third-year said.

Meanwhile, Kiriyama was just silent, still shocked about having his vice president position removed and was replaced with Asahina.

"Alright, everyone calm down! The Queen will now speak!" Asahina said loudly.

"Thank you, Nazuna. Now, just because my servant and his AI assistant is gone, doesn't mean we're going to stop there." Queen Kiryuuin said.

"He did gave me one simple task and that is to watch the next video but before that, I don't want to break tradition so I'll have to show you another picture. Keep in mind that this picture is from the laptop." She snaps her fingers, showing everyone a random picture.

" She snaps her fingers, showing everyone a random picture

"I'm impressed King, you got both of the hottest third-years to fall inlove with you!" Hashimoto shouted.

"Can they both survive the t-rex though?" Ryuuen asked the million dollar question.

'Ryuuen, you have no idea how ruthless both Kiryuuin-senpai and Asahina-senpai are.' Ayanokouji thought.

"How did you do it, Kiyotaka?" Akito whispered.

"Kiyopon, didn't I told you to never talk to strangers?" Haruka started to scold Ayanokouji.

"Hmm, interesting." Manabu said while nodding.

"So you acknowledge my brother but not me? What do I need to do to gain your acknowledgement?" Horikita asked.

Ayanokouji whispered something into her ear.

"Meet me in my room tonight and I'll show you." Ayanokouji slowly gropes Horikita's thighs, making her blush heavily and suprisingly nodded.

"Oof, I already know that Ayanokouji-kun beat the living hell out of him but I don't see nothing wrong with the third one though." Asahina said.

"The same goes for me. It's absurd for him to feel that way, isn't that right, Kouhai-kun?" Queen Kiryuuin asked.

"Uhh, no comment?" Ayanokouji tried to dodge the question.

"Ayanokouji-kun, since when you and Asahina-senpai become so close?" Ichinose asked.

"Oh we're more than close, Honami-chan. If you catch my drift." Asahina winks.