Cheering him up?

Huh. I never thought to see the day were these two would be infront of me at the same time. Coincidences can be really freaky sometimes. Oh well, I'll just have to get this over with.

"How have you been, Senpai?" Amasawa asked. 

"This school has really changed you, Ayanokouji-senpai. This is not the masterpiece I have known about for years. The masterpiece that put me down on my place, no matter how many times I've come to outsmarting you, it always put up by the dust." 

It's not a suprise to me anymore to see Yagami having a casual talk with me ever since I've outsmarted his schemes. Back then, since Amasawa, Tsubasa, and Tsubaki work for me now, they give me information about every first-years so it didn't took long for me to find out that Yagami is the second white room student. He may not show it, but I can feel his pure hatred in me everytime we cross paths. No matter how many plans he made just to expel me, from manipulating Haruka to surprisingly manipulating Sakayanagi and Horikita but in the end, it doesn't even matter so he completely gave up. He still hates me but now he is nothing but a regular first-year student. I have to give him a bit of respect for trying though. I did punish him for using Haruka during her worsened state.

"It just go to show that you are nowhere NEAR to his level." Amasawa said as she sat down next to me.

"It still leave me suprised though. Out of everything you have encountered, a broken heart made you into this monstrosity. You are nothing but a failure, Ayanokouji-senpai." 

Yagami doesn't show any facial expressions whenever he's pissed off or something but I can tell that he put all of his anger on the tone of his voice.

"The question is…why? Why has the ultimate masterpiece of the white room has fallen in the depths of despair…all because of a girl?" 

He sure loves taking every advantage.

"Now that you're in this current state, I can easily expel you. I mean, have you look yourself into the mirror lately? You look--" 

Before he could even finish, I saw him grabbing something from his pocket for the last millisecond then attempted to threw it at me.

I swat it sway with ease.

"Impressive. Even in your current state, your keen eye has never fail to impress me, Ayanokouji-senpai." 

"Just get straight to the point, you two. What did you come here for?" 

All I want is some quiet alone time, not another unnecessary conflict. 

"Nothing really. I just want to see the masterpiece drowning in despair as his lover finally disappear for eternity." 

Yagami may not look like it but when he reveals his true side, his tongue is sharper than a knife and bitter than a gourd. It doesn't affect me not even a slightest bit but at every opportunity to bring me down, he'll take every advantage.

If he keep this up, I'll have to force myself of silencing him if necessary.

"I don't have time for this." I said as I stand up and begin to walk away. Just dealing with these two would be just a complete waste of time.

"Indeed. I'll see you next time, Ayanokouji-senpai…you piece of failure." He let out one last insult before getting out of my sight.

It still doesn't affect me one bit.

"Wait up, Senpai!" I hear Amasawa running towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked in a dark tone.