Kiyo Facts

Class 2-B's room

"Hmm…"

"Is something wrong, Kiyopon?" Haruka asked in concern.

"If a banana bread gets moldy, you just wasted the bananas twice."

Everyone was confused.

"Uhmm, what?" Horikita got curious.

"I don't know if that even makes sense." Keisei said.

"Your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth." 

"Kiyotaka, that's disgusting." Kei said.

"He's not wrong though." Akito said.

"There's another version of you in everyone else's mind."

"Touché, monster." 

"What the hell are you doing in here, Ryuuen?" Shinohara asked.

"Fufufu, it's interesting at what goes on Ayanokouji-kun's mind." 

"Great, now the loli is here." Kamuro said.

"Trees are just a slowmo version of seeds." 

"My head hurts thinking of how the hell that even makes sense." Matsushita said.

"We fully expect thousands of people to die everyday but shocked if it's someone we know." 

Everyone was silent.

"Senpai, that really hit hard for me." Nanase said.

"Oh great, this took a weird turn." Amikura said.

"Adults made the don't talk back to me rule because kids nowadays are too good at roasting them."

"Excuse me?" Chabashira-sensei glared at him.

"That's just straight up facts." Ishizaki said.

"We use the term "money doesn't grow on trees" to imply that if it did grow on trees, we wouldn't have a shortage of wealth yet food grows on trees and we still have world hunger." 

"Huh?!" Satou shouted.

"Someone needs to shut him up before he continues." Horikita said.

"Blind people have probably never known what its like to be scared in the dark."

"No shit, Kiyo." Shinohara said.

"Kiyotaka, how can you think of some random facts in less than--" 

"Once you know how to start reading, you can never stop reading."

"Ehehe, you got me there, Ayanokouji-kun." Hiyori smiled.

"The mark of good writing is you getting angry at the characters for the decisions they make, not the writers for having them make those decisions."

"Pretty much describes Y2V5 in a nutshell." 

"KR! STOP POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE!" Haruka shouted.

"Parenting is like redoing your childhood but in spectator mode."

"Now I'm starting to wonder if that's the same way your father has to go through." Amasawa said.

"Everyone wants you to work hard but no one wants to hear how hard you work."

"That is just…ugh!" Horikita facepalmed.

"Did Ayanokouji-kun ate something weird for breakfast?" Ichinose asked.

"The saddest thing is when a person who gave you amazing memories becomes a memory."

"Kiyopon, I really hope both of the sides of your pillow are warm tonight as that really hurts." Haruka said.

"He's not wrong though." Hashimoto said.

"In the Raiden Shogun's burst animation, her weapon doesn't really come out of her chest." 

"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT!" Sotomura shouted.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Utomiya asked.

"Everytime you stand up, you're on your way to take a seat." 

"Can someone please shut him up already!" Kushida shouted.

"The better the weekends, the harder the monday." 

"Mondays are just terrible in general, Ayanokouji-kun. Nishino said.

"Most pets die not knowing their owner's names."

"No! There is no way I'm forgetting you, Senpai!" Nanase shouted.

"What are you, his pet puppy?" Ibuki asked.

"You never actually clean up a mess, you just move it somewhere else."

"I hate it as that actually make sense but oh my sweet Ganyu,  I'm getting a migraine just thinking about it!" Akito tries to massage his head.

"A cloud moving over the sun is just Earth turning down the
brightness."

"Ayanokouji-kun…I really hope that the white room didn't thought you these random absurd facts." Sakayanagi tries to comprehend on what he just said.

"They did not." Amasawa answered.

"The first person to ever draw an optical illusion must've thought they were going insane."

"I'M GOING INSANE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! SHIT!" Ryuuen's mind is going haywire.

"Birthdays are basically celebrations to let you know that you are closer to your last day alive." 

"OKAY THAT'S IT! KR, TRANSPORT US OUT OF HERE EXCEPT FOR HIM!" Horikita pointed at Ayanokouji.

"You got it." 

Everyone teleported while Ayanokouji is still in the classroom along with the author's readers.

While I was writing the next chapter, I kept seeing these random idiotic facts on youtube so why not put them here? Anyway, I hope you still have enough brain cells to comprehend on what Kiyo just blubber out. Thanks for reading!