Eye for an Eye

While the new Class 2-A was having a massive rundown of miserable events, it is a completely different story at the director’s office.

The Chairman, The Director, The Director’s Assistant, The Student Council President, Class 2-A’s Homeroom Teacher, and Kiyotaka Ayanokouji are all in the same room.

“Have you made your decision, Ayanokouji-kun?” The Chairman asked.

Kiyo answered with a short nod.

“I see. Miss Chabashira, Miss Kiryuuin, Mister Director, may I ask you all to wait outside for a moment? I would like to talk with him in private.” The Chairman requested.

“Take your time.” The Director leaves immediately along with his assistant. 

“Ye-Yes, Sir.” Chabashira-sensei left with a stutter.

“Certainly.” Kiryuuin followed.

There was a short silence for a moment between the two men as they face each other, only hearing the sound of the air conditioner.

“You sure have grown a lot ever since you became a second-year. A lot of events that made you so well-known to the point of having a group of friends named after you, a caring girlfriend, and at one point becoming a leader once again from another special exam that it gave you two accomplishments; finally rising to Class A and the special class transfer ticket.” The Chairman showed a smile.

“Now surely you have read about the conditions of the ticket and you have two options to choose from: Option 1 and Option 2. If you choose Option 2, you must agree to those conditions, otherwise I will not accept your transfer. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” Kiyo answered.

“Good. Now let’s get straight to business, shall we?” The Chairman smiled again.

“Which option have you choose, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji-kun?”

A few minutes later

Ayanokouji POV

After I gave my answer to the chairman, I left the office in silence and went straight to my dorm room to avoid any drama ahead of me.

I didn’t want to deal with troublesome defectives that are surely to scream at me non-stop just because I’m going to transfer. 

Horikita has been calling and texting me non-stop but I continue to ignore it while trying my best to not destroy my phone in annoyance.

Everyone in the “Ayanokouji Group” Group Chat has also been texting me but there is no need to respond. I know that they rather speak with me in private than at public where everyone can see us.

As I finally reach my room, I look around to make sure that no one is following me from afar.

Before I inside my room however, I gave a certain someone a short text to meet me at 12:00 Midnight. I’m not someone to break promises after all.

This is the one and only promise that I would ever fulfill that only me knows and no one else.

I open the door and as expected, everyone in the Ayanokouji Group are inside.

“Kiyopon!” Haruka ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

“Are you okay?! Did someone from the class tried to scream at your face or something?!” She checks me up to see if I have any injuries.