The Genius, The Ladies' Man, The Delinquent, & The Tutor Pt.3

3:00 PM

3rd Person POV

"You…are a monster!" A very sweaty and suffering Keisei shouted.

"No he's not. This is what active labor is all about. The more pain you get, the high chance your water would break so keep suffering." Haruka defended his son, making Keisei even more pissed off.

"Why you little--Arrggraaaahhh" Keisei was about to strangle Ayanokouji but fails as Akito started to strangle him instead.

"A--ki--to! Can't! Breathe!" Keisei shouted as he gasps for air.

"You're the worst wife ever, you know that?" Akito continues to strangle Keisei.

"Akito-kun, I think he suffered enough. You should let go now." Akito's girlfriend, Yume Kobashi said as she looks at Akito with pleading puppy eyes.

"You're lucky Yume is here right now. Now be a good wife from now on!" Akito said, releasing Keisei in the process.

"You're a bigger mons--aahhhhhhhh!"

"Ayanokouji-kun, can I try that for a sec?" Matsushita asked while wrapping her arms behind Ayanokouji.

"Sure." Ayanokouji said as he hands the remote to her.

"Matsushita-san, what are you doing to hiiimmm?!" Kei trembly asked while smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Hm? Didn't you know that me and Ayanokouji-kun are dating?" Matsushita smiled at her friends that was now feeling the opposite of happiness.

"When did we--hmrrhmmm"

"Shhhh, I'll explain everything later on…" Matsushita then goes close to his ear and says…

"Darling." Her voice was heard from everyone as she didn't even whisper on purpose.

"Eeeehhhhhh?!" Everyone shouted.

"Matsushita-san! When did you become so bold?!" Satou asked while feeling jealous.

"Kiyopon, is this true?!" Ayanokouji's mother asked repeatedly while shaking him crazy.

"Matsushita-san!" Kei ran towards Matsushita with a goddamn knife.

"Bye darling!" Matsushita then kissed Ayanokouji on the cheek before running out of the classroom.

"We're gonna have a LONG TALK after this, Kiyotaka!" Kei ran out of the classroom as well to chase her prey.

"Don't worry, Ayanokouji-kun. I'll handle them from here. But first…" 

Satou gets close to Ayanokouji's face and proceeds to french kiss him.

"Your classmates are so bold, Akito-kun." Kobashi said.

"You have no idea." Akito replied.

"I'll see you later, my Kiyotaka…" Satou gave a flying kiss to Ayanokouji before running out of the classroom.

"Kiyotaka, why didn't you tell me this?" Keisei asked.

"About what?" Ayanokouji tilted his head.

"Having three women fight all over for you while having the other two being so bold. That's was uhh…kinda unexpected." Keisei said while blushing.

Before Ayanokouji could answer, they heard the door open and it reveals…

"Excuse me, I'm looking for--ah! There you are, Ayanokouji-kun." A certain strawberry-blonde haired girl appears and gave Ayanokouji a tight hug.