Reaction Time #11: A Lolicon's Dream...but not for Kiyo Pt.2

"Senpai, can we just finish the video first?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Come on, Kouhai-kun. We're having so much fun." Queen Kiryuuin said.

"Only you're the one who's having fun,  same goes for Asahina-senpai over there." Ayanokouji pointed at his other beautiful Senpai.

"And didn't you say my punishment would be after we watched the entire video?" Ayanokouji asked.

"I'm the Queen. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want." Queen Kiryuuin snaps her fingers.

"I feel like you just want to embarrass me in front of the other audience." Ayanokouji said.

"What makes you say that?" Queen Kiryuuin asked.

"Well everytime you snap your fingers, A piece of clothing of mine disappear until I'm wearing nothing but my underpants." Ayanokouji answered.

"That's the best part!" Asahina shouted while staring at his favorite male Kouhai's body.

"What are you talking about, Ayanokouji-kun? You're still in your uniform." Matsushita said.

"Wait so, all of you see me with clothes on except for Kiryuuin-senpai and Asahina-senpai?" Ayanokouji asked everyone.

"Yes." Horikita answered.

"Kinda wished you weren't though." Ichinose muttered.

"See? Why would I try to embarrass my favorite Kouhai? Plus, I already saw your Excalibur already so it doesn't matter." Queen Kiryuuin said.

Every girl blushed thinking about his big, long, juicy, t-rex.

"You're abusing your power too much, Kiryuuin." Manabu said.

"Hmm? What makes you say that, Senpai?" Queen Kiryuuin asked with a smirk.

"Never mind…You do you, I guess." Manabu facepalmed.

"I'm starting to get cold, Senpai. Just give me my clothes back." Ayanokouji said.

"Hmmmm, let me think about NO! Not until I'm satisfied." Queen Kiryuuin said.

"Now, let's check out the next picture, shall we?" Queen Kiryuuin snaps her fingers, revealing a picture on the screen.

"Ofcourse…" Manabu facepalmed again.

"She's starting to take advantage of her power." Akane said.

"Oh my, I look gorgeous. Oh wait, I'm always gorgeous. It's so marvelous to be me." Queen Kiryuuin kept complimenting herself.

Ayanokouji rolled his eyes.