Reaction Time #2: Baby Kiyo Pt. 3

Everyone in the audience were starting to get terrified as they feel some kind of dark atmosphere coming from Ichinose.

"Mine...all mine..." Ichinose muttered quietly as she clings to Ayanokouji's arm.

"H-Hey, KR? Can't you do something about this?!" A frightened Kanzaki asked.

"Just let her be for now, she deserves this after what happened to her at the ship." KR said.

"Oops spoilers~!" He added.

"What do you mean by that?" Kei asked.

"I don't know, maybe you did the deed with your special someone while another girl is watching." KR said.

"Ehh?! Do you mean that--"

"Anyway, before we start part 3, tell me what you all think about this picture I'm going to show." KR said while ignoring Kei's glare.

" KR said while ignoring Kei's glare

"Chabashira-sensei?!" Everyone shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE MONSTER IS INTO OLDER WOMEN WITH BIG TITS! Ryuuen shouted.

"The best part about that is he can be successful on catching her heart. You never fail to impress me, King." Hashimoto said.

"That's not fair! Why does he have to be your student, Sae-chan?!" Hoshinomiya-sensei asked the now flustered Chabashira-sensei.

"Even our own homeroom teacher? You have no brakes when it comes to catching women, Ayanokouji-kun." Horikita said, pretending not to be jealous.

'If only mine were bigger…' Kei, Satou, UT Shinohara, and Matsushita thought while looking down on their chest.

'Hihi…mine are big enough for my Kiyotaka-kun…' Ichinose thought.

'Does size even matter?' Ayanokouji thought.

"And with that, let's us start part 3!" KR said, pressing the play button.

Baby Kiyo Pt.3 

"Honami-chan, let go of him! Ayanokouji-kun can't even breathe because of your…ummm…developments!" Amikura shouted at the now batshit insane Ichinose who can't seem to stop hugging the baby.

"Already off to a weird start…" Himeno said while facepalming.

"Kiyotaka-kun~" Ayanokouji felt an immense danger from his left side. He wants to run away but it would seem impossible as Ichinose is clinging to him locked tight.

"Gggrrr, now you're just making me jealous, Honami-chan!" Amikura shouted.

"Ichinose, I know how much you love him to pieces but this is too much, even for you. You really need an anti-Ayanokouji room." Himeno said.