Kiyosumi Protection Squad #1: Mako, Haruka, Hiyori

“Weird. Normally, there would be a few crowds here at Keyaki mall, especially on the weekends but I don’t see anyone at all.” Kamuro said.

“Does it bother you?” Kiyo asked.
“Not really. I’m just a bit surprised, that’s all. Hmm?” Something suddenly catches Kamuro’s attention.

“So that’s the pizza parlor that the Chairman opened up, huh? Can we eat there later?” She suggested.

“Sure. I don’t mind. I am craving for some more cheesy spinach pizzas.” Kiyo replied.

“How about you crave for me instead~” Kamuro caresses Kiyo’s cheek all the way to his waist.

“You do know we’re in public, right?”

“No one else is around to see it anyway. Besides, we’re really lucky that we finally got some alone time, you know?” Kamuro winks.

“As long as you don’t bite IT again, then we’ll have an understanding.”

‘That was the first time I actually felt immense pain ever since my white room days. I don’t ever want to experience getting my guy getting bitten like that ever again. The only problem is that Masumi can get a little freaky to the point that she wanted to do something different like tying her arms up or something.’ Kiyo thought.

“Come on! Let’s stroll around some more!” Kamuro grabs Kiyo’s hand as they start to walk beside each other.

“As long as your happy.”

Meanwhile

Walkie-Talkie Convo:

Haruka: Status Report.

Hirata: No signs of our classmates at the moment.

Tsubaki: No teachers in sight.
Sudo: No third-years are approaching.

Nanase: The Student Council are nowhere to be found for now.

Keisei: All I see is the two lovebirds holding hands and Masumi seems to be enjoying herself.

Amasawa: Is Yukimura-senpai jeaaaalooouuusss~?

Keisei: Shut up.

Shinohara: Speaking of which, Masumi looks gorgeous! You did a fine job especially with her hair, Mako.

Amikura: That’s my baby girl after all. Oh, I would do anything to join them!

Akito: Can someone please restrain that girl?

Hiyori: Don’t worry, Miyake-kun, she’s not going anywhere.

Sudo: Do you have a thing for her, Amikura?

Amikura: I’m so glad you asked, Sudo-kun! Masumi-chan is my loving best friend I could ever had! I just love everything about her and she’s so fun to tease with.

Tsubaki: Are you bisexual?

Amikura: Nope. I’m straight through and through.

Akito: So is spaghetti, until it gets wet.

Amikura: Oh, shut up. You’re just jealous that Kiyotaka has girlfriend than your single ass.