Masumi Kamuro's Revelation

================================
Friday

"Huh? What do you mean by that, Masumi-chan?" Mako asked and everyone had the same look on their faces.

"No. I will not allow it. We can't sit by and wait for him to recover. Giving him space is not the answer here!" I accidentally shouted, causing some attention from my other classmates.

"Let's do this on private, shall we?" I asked and they all nodded.

My room isn't that far ahead so I lead them all there and went inside. I forgot that besides Mako, this is everyone's first time to be in my room. 

"Masumi-senpai, these paintings are wonderful! You surely have a passion to be an artist." Tsubasa said as she observe some of my works.

"I agree. How did you find the time to do all of these?" Satsuki asked.

"I just had a lot of free time back then. Anyway, we didn't come here for the paintings so let's get back on track." I replied.

"Ooohh, someone's surely determined to get him back~" Not now, Mako.

"If you think giving him some space is a bad idea, what do you think we should do then, Masumi?" Akito asked.

"Before that, do you mind explaining why though? Out of all people here, It's actually surprising to see you determined or like desperate for Kiyo." Satsuki said.

I guess it's time they should know, huh. Is it right though?

"I…I'm worried about our class attendance, okay? He didn't go to School for a week and that'll jeopardize our class points. You all know how this school works." 

"Masumi-san..I think class points are the least of our worries." Yosuke said.

"What do you mean?" I'm a bit confused.

"Well, I managed to convince Chabashira-sensei to give Kiyopon a special excuse as I told her that he was sick. Thanks to that, we won't lose any class points. With a little help from Horikita-san ofcourse." Haruka explained.

"But even if that's the case, I still want to do something for him. I can't stand seeing him all depressed and shit! Did you all see what he lookd like earlier?! It's not like him to be like this!" 

"Masumi-chan, calm down. We understand you and all of us feel the same way, you know? But I think it's only right to give him some space for atleast a few days then--" 

"It's not okay, Mako! He doesn't need space! He needs us to be there for him, goddamnit!"

Fuck, I snapped again. 

"I…I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lash out like that…"

"You're all good, Masumi-chan. We understand how you feel, right guys?" Mako asked and they all agreed.

"Yeah, we don't want to see him like that either but I only think that giving him space is the right thing to do. But if you have other ideas, I'm willing to listen." Akito said.

"Yeah, same goes for me as well but I'm still curious about something though." Satsuki walks up to me held my shoulder for comfort.

"It's unlike you get THIS worried about a person, especially Kiyo. This isn't the first time we've seen you like this, you know? We've noticed your strange behavior lately and feels it's like…wait a minute…don't tell me…" It looks like Satsuki finally figured it out.