The Authority reacts to COTE S3EP5

"That was uhh... that was something." Hirata tried to smile through the awkward atmosphere.

"Wait so... you were the one who spread those rumors about Honami-chan?!" Amikura asked, feeling unsure on what to feel.

"Then Sakayanagi use those rumors to "destroy" Ichinose and her whole class which turns out to be true, just so Ichinose can grow by herself?" Akito asked as well.

"Yes and no." Kiyo replied.

"This was such a confusing episode." Haruka rubs her forehead.

"Brutal yet effective. That's how Kiyo fixes people, everyone." Shinohara said, stating the facts.

"Mako-senpai, are you okay?" Nanase asked in concern.

"Yeah, ofcourse I am. Why wouldn't I?" Amikura smiled sheepishly.

"I know a fake smile when I see one, especially from you, Mako." Kamuro speaks out.

"Just admit you want to scream at Kiyotaka for making Ichinose feel that way." She added.

Amikura only look down, not speaking a word.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness, Mako. It was for her own good that--"

*Slap*

Before Kiyo could finish, he received a powerful slap to the face, surprising everyone.

Ofcourse, he knew this was coming but he didn't bother to move a muscle.

"What the fuck, Mako?!"

Shinohara was about to lunge at Amikura but Akito stops him.

"I..." Amikura was now on the verge of tears as she looks up and glares at Kiyo.

Her eyes were fuming with uncontrollable rage, wanting to release it more than over but surprisingly, she calmed down almost immidiately."

"I understand..." She slowly forms a relieving smile.

Even more surprising, she suddenly hugs Kiyo.

"But please... don't do that to Honami-chan again." She hugs him tighter.

Kiyo looks at everyone and their expressions were all over the place but were slowly calming down.

"Yeah..." Kiyo pats Amikura's head.

"Okay, I feel better now!" Amikura smiled beamingly, back to her usual self.

"THAT QUICK?!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Anyway, did you see how Masumi-chan was glaring daggers at me back at the classroom?" Amikura asked.

"No I wasn't." Kamuro flatly answered.

"I was glaring at mr. womanizer over here for finding out that loli used me to make him make a move. Also, that scene with Ichinose was not what I was expecting." Kamuro pinches Kiyo's cheek, the same one that Amikura slapped moments ago.

"Getting some chocolates from Ichinose-san, huh? I've raised you well, my son." Haruka pats Kiyo's head.

"You always know how to get with the ladies." Akito smirked.

"Honestly, you've never change at all, Kiyotaka." Keisei facepalmed.

"I mean, this is Kiyo we're talking about. Hell, he might get Chabashira-sensei if he wanted to." Shinohara also smirks, fully confident that Kiyo could actually do it.

"Kiyotaka-senpai is a womanizer." Nanase could only look at him with half-amazement and half-dissapointment.

"Maybe you'll get more valentine's chocolate than me this year." Hirata smiled, feeling relieved that the other girls would pay attention to Kiyo more.

"And I will eat them all!" Amikura cheered.

'What did I do to deserve this?' Kiyo thought.