Reaction Breaktime #2: Kiyomaya date

Ayanokouji POV

================================

"Have fun, you two!" 

And with that, the door closes. I really don't get a say in this don't I? Oh well, I guess I won't mind going on a date with Satou. I mean, if she's going to treat me with free food, I might as well enjoy it considering the points she gained from that game. Well, it was no suprise that she would've voted for herself but I do wish I won though. I really want peaceful life-chan to be with me but I can't get what I want all the time. Sometimes, I just go with the flow and let fate hit me.  

"Let's go, Ayanokouji-kun! We'll have a great time for sure!" 

Satou seems to be really excited for this. Even though I rejected her, it seems she hasn't gave up yet. She's pretty strong, I'll give her that. 

"where are we going, by the way?" I asked.

"Hmm? At the Keyaki Mall ofcourse! We're gonna have the best date ever!" Satou shouted as she continues to drag me.

"Uhh, Satou? Is it okay if you let go of my arm? It's kinda hard to walk." I said.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm just really excited about our date and you know…" satou looked down in shame, probably thinking that she made me very uncomfortable. 

"Why are you even holding my arm?" I asked.

"I'm sorry…I didn't mean to…" 

"When you can hold my hand instead?" 

After I said that, Satou raise her head up in shock.

"H-Huh? Hold hands? Is it okay?" I noticed that she was about to cry as I saw bits of tears coming out of her eyes.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Don't be sad now, okay? It's not cute when you cry, you know." I said as I wipe the tears off her face.

"Cute? You think I'm cute?!" Now she's a blushing mess. She is cute, to be honest.

"I'd be lying if I said you weren't. You are really cute." I said.

"Now you're just teasing me. Not fair, Ayanokouji-kun." Satou pouted but I can see that she's happy. Good for her.

"Do you still want hold--" 

"Yes!" Before I could finish, she took my hand and held it tight.

"Lead the way then." I said as I intertwined my hand with hers, holding it tight.

"Holding hands with Ayanokouji-kun… holding hands with Ayanokouji-kun… Holding hands with Ayanokouji-kun…"

"Uhh Satou?" I can hear her muttering something.

"O-Oh, uhh, right. Let's go then." Satou said as we start walking.

Satou really loves me, huh.

Ten minutes later, we finally made it to the Keyaki mall but suprisingly, no one is here and even more surprising, the place kinda changed.

"Halt!" Out of nowhere, someone appeared infront of us.

"Akehama, right? What are you doing here?" Satou asked.

"Well, My master told me to give this letter to Ayanokouji." Akehama said as he gave the letter to me.

Hey Ayanokouji,