New School Year, New Class!

Before everyone has caused mass chaos at the auditorium, The Students that were called by the Chairman were tasked to immediately go their new classroom.

4 hours later

“I must say… we sure have a lot of… how should I say this… unique classmates.” Haruka said as she looks around at her classmates from her former class and from other classes.

“Are you kidding?! We’re a freaking powerhouse!” Shinohara exclaimed.

“I understand that Kiyotaka is close with Shiina but how did he even manage to convince Katsuragi to joining him?” Keisei asked.

“I’m more surprised that he got Ichinose-san to join us. Ayanokouji-kun sure has his ways.” Matsushita said.

“Take a look at this scene, Masumi-chan.” Amikura pointed at Akito and Kobashi.

“Jealous?” Kamuro smirked a bit.

“No! Why would I be?! Hmph!” Amikura pouted.

“Excuse me.”

“Hm? Oh, Nishikawa-san, yes? How can I help you?” Hirata said.

“I don’t mean to interrupt your conversation but have you seen Ayanokouji-kun? He wasn’t at the auditorium earlier and I kinda wanna ask him a couple of questions.” Nishikawa replied.

“We don’t know either. Actually, now that you said it.…” Hirata went up to the podium.

“Everyone, may I have your attention, please?” He called out to everyone, gathering their attention.

“I’m sure that most of you are surprised by the sudden creation of this class and must have a lot of questions regarding getting picked by Kiyotaka-kun but I can assure you all that everything is going to be fine from hear on out.” Hirata explained.

“As one of Kiyotaka-kun’s classmate before the transfer, he can be more than a great ally, he can be an understanding friend as well so surely he can be an outstanding Class Representative.”

“All of us vouch for him!” Haruka shouted.

“He’s right, everyone! Ayanokouji-kun has helped me so many times so it’s my turn to help him out now.” Ichinose said.

“Tch… a new rival approaches…” Satou muttered.

“I can agree as well! Ayanokouji-kun has been a great help and gives out good advice from last school year.” Mii-chan said, hoping he can get recognition from Hirata.

“I hope that you remember that our class are starting at 50 Class Points while the other four classes are a WAY ahead of us. Do we even have a chance to rise up before we graduate?” Fukuyama asked.

“Ofcourse we do, Fukuyama-san. As long—”

“As long as no one turns into a traitor, we will rise to the top for sure.” Kamuro cuts Hirata off, joining him in the podium.

“Everyone here that are Kiyotaka’s classmates will never betray him but I can’t be sure for the others, especially you three.” She glared at the three former students of Sakayanagi’s Class.

“Kito, Nishikawa, and Fukuyama. In case that I have to remind you that you are not in Sakayanagi’s control anymore. Starting today, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is your new leader and him only so if we ever found out that you’ve been giving information to her or that snake in the future, Kiyotaka will decide your fate.” Kamuro said in a dark tone.