Kiyosumi Protection Squad #3: Kouhais

“Wooooww, look at you actually doing student council work. I thought you didn’t have even a slight interest in these kinds of stuff.” Asahina said, checking on her student council president.

“It’s the opposite, my dear vice president. I couldn’t give a single damn about every student here yet I have to make sure to check a certain someone’s document. I’m sure you already know who really piqued my interest.” Queen Kiryuuin replied.

“That’s our Ayanokouji-kun! He never fails to impress us. Ahh, I wonder how he’s doing now?” Asahina asked.

“Let us check on him then, shall we? I do need a break from all these absurd files after all. God, I hate being the president. It seriously cuts my lifespan off.” Queen Kiryuuin stands up, ready to leave.

“I heard that he’s currently at Keyaki Mall. Should we surprise him by going to his room?!” Asahina followed.

“Not a bad idea. He could use a meal or two if you know what I mean…” Queen Kiryuuin smiles seductively.

“Huh? What the hell?” As she turns the doorknob, only to find out that it won’t budge.

“Nazuna, could you try opening the other door? This one seems to be broken.” Queen Kiryuuin requested.

“I already did. It won’t open as well. See?” Asahina turns the doorknob, having the same situation as the first doorknob.

“Great. Just great. Now we’re stuck here.” Queen Kiryuuin said, kicking the door in anger.

“What?! But when we first came in here, it was perfectly fine!” Asahina shouted.

“Should we call someone for help?! Maybe there’s someone in the staff that we could call!’ She added.

“Impossible. It’s the weekends so all of the staffs aren’t here and some of the teachers are at the other floor…” Queen Kiryuuin explained.

“Hmm… I think I know what’s going on here. The doorknob isn’t broken since it was fine earlier so there’s only one conclusion to this… someone has definitely sabotaged it.”

“If that’s ever the case, who would even do such a thing?!”

Meanwhile

Walkie-Talkie Convo:

Nanase: I am happy to report that the student council are officially dealt with.

Haruka: Really? How did you even manage to distract the two succubis?

Amasawa: Simple, we just jammed the lock of the doorknobs with A LOT of metal. It was a walk in the park and no one has noticed us one bit~

Akito: We’re still good here. Nagumo and Kiriyama hasn’t made a move yet.

Sudo: His men are still following them. I’m assuming that they’re looking for Ayanokouji.

Amikura: I think they went to the new pizza parlor or something. I can’t tell since a lot of third-years are blocking my view.

Hiyori: What about the teachers though?

Chabashira: No need to worry about them. I gave them a lot of “paper works” coming from the director himself so it’ll take them a while to be finished. Possibly five to six hours.