Hail to the king, baby! Pt. 2

King’s game? What in the white room is that and what kind of drugs on whoever created this game in the first place?

Whatever, it’ll be a new experience for me unless if it involves me doing a stripper dance then the party is over immediately.

“Keisei! Get them chopsticks ready!” Mako demanded.

I don’t know if she’s actually drunk or got succumbed by the moisty atmosphere.

“And don’t you dare say no! The King’s orders are absolute so get a goddamn move on, will ya?!” She added.

“Alright, alright! No need to be bossy.” Keisei stands up and went to the kitchen.

“Uhmm, allow me to apologize for Mako-chan’s behavior, Ayanokouji-kun. She’s actually like this at our class as well.” Ichinose said.

“It’s fine. We’re already used to her weird shenanigans.”

Keisei came back and while Mako is marking the chopsticks, I see something that I could debate with someone if it’s even legal or not.

“Yay! King’s game with Ayanokouji-kun! This is fun!”

Hiyori is already cute in general but a drunk Hiyori makes me feel like an irresponsible father.

“Hiyori likes peanuts. But Hiyori hates carrots.” She said, smiling at me weirdly.

“Hm? Oh… good for you then.” I gave her a head pat, only making her even more joyful than before.

I need to put this girl at my bed. She’s going to have a very painful hangover if she keeps this up. The only problem is that I don’t feel like doing it as she continues to enjoy herself.

“Done! Now, every single one of you must pick a random chopstick and whoever gets the red mark… is the king!” Mako explained, drinking another cup.

“And remember… it doesn’t matter how ridiculous the request is… since the king’s orders are…”

“ABSOLUTE!” Hiyori, Satsuki, Satou, Nishino, Kushida, Amasawa, and Mei-Yu shouted in unison. Great, more drunkards.

As Mako goes around, each of us take a piece of chopstick, deciding our fate to whoever has gotten the red mark.
===============================
Kiyo – 9

Akito – 20

Keisei – 12

Hirata – 19

Haruka – 3

Kamuro – 16

Amikura – 6

Shinohara – 4

Nanase – 18

Horikita – 5

Kushida – 14

Mii-chan – 1

Satou – 10

Matsushita – 17

Nishino – 15

Hiyori – 7