Reaction Crossover #2.1: Genshin Impact

"Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?" KR asked.

"What in the world are you talking about? You've been gone for like, ten minutes." Akito said.

"Wait really? For me, it was like a month." KR said.

"Anyway, the next video will be completely different this time as we're going to have another set of guests to react with us." He added.

"And before you say anything, no. It's not another set of delinquents." Ritsu said.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"But instead, these guys are from a fantasy world called Teyvat. Pretty exciting, right?" She asked.

"Teyvat?! Then does that mean--"

"Yes indeed, Sotomura! We're inviting the whole cast of Genshin Impact! And when I say the whole cast, I meant the main characters that the Traveler have met from Monstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma!" 

All the students that have played Genshin Impact were celebrating in joy.

"Oh by the way…" KR took a deep breath and said…

"Glory to the Almighty Shogun!"

"Glory to the Almighty Shogun!" The Genshin players followed.

"Now now, settle down everyone. Since and Ritsu will now prepare the summoning ritual, we ask for complete silence because uhmm… it's gonna be a lot." KR said.

'Good thing the story is not completely finished because otherwise…' KR thought.

KR and Ritsu are now preparing the ritual.

"From traveling across the world, to be called upon a place I wish to call home…"

"Yet I must not get attached for I only have one purpose…"

"For me to find my sister but the bonds I have made across these three nations…"

"Made me realize how much I appreciate their efforts…"

"Wait for me, my dear sister…I'll make sure to bring you back, no matter what."

"Now let me give the strength I fully needed for I will now call them one by one by each nation…"

A bunch of chairs appeared that it took half of the auditorium.

"FIRST UP, MONDSTADT!"

"Venti!"

"Amber!"

"Kaeya!"

"Jean!"

"Lisa!" 

"Diluc!" 

"Eula!"

"Noelle!" 

"Albedo!"

"Sucrose!"

"Mona!"

"Rosaria!"

"Barbara!"

"Razor!"

"Fischl!"

"Bennett!" 

"Klee!"

"Diona!"