Life-changing Announcement

Kamuro POV

Once me and Mako returned to the cafeteria, I tried my best to keep my usual composure as I still feel the effects of the alcohol. I never knew that I needed to let out a good cry but it did made me feel a bit better at some point. 

I guess I could safely say that Mako is my first female bestfriend. She's the only girl in the Ayanokouji Group or better, the ONLY girl that I've gotten very close to in my entire life. She can read me too easily to the point that it's getting a bit annoying to be honest, but I know she's only looking out for me in which I appreciate it very much. Even though I don't show much emotion, Mako can always tell if I'm feeling happy or pissed or broken like from earlier. 

While I can admit that she can be a wonderful person from time to time, there are times that I want to pull her hair out for giving me major embarrassment.

Ever since she found out about my feelings for Kiyotaka, she's been teasing me non-stop everyday during classes, during our calls, during lunch, during our group hangout, during everything! She even manage to trick me into making a self-portrait of Kiyotaka and show it to him as a  birthday present! When he told me that it wasn't his birthday, I did my best to resist myself from not killing Mako. That was one of the most humiliating moments of my life! I couldn't stand that girl sometimes but then again, I wouldn't be on my own two feet if it wasn't for her.

"Hey guys! What did we missed out on?" Mako greeted the group as we walk towards them. 

I really don't want to help on this as it involves Karuizawa but that would only make it worse and obvious for me and Kiyotaka so I put on my usual facade and try to deal with it. 

"You're just in time, Mako-chan! We already planned out everything so it's a good thing we have the whole day to do all of this." Haruka said.

"After class, we decided to split up into three groups. The first group will be incharge of the foods and drinks, the second group are incharge for the decorations, and the third one is going to be incharge of my baby Kiyopon here to look nice and fresh for tonight." 

'She's taking this motherly role way more serious than I thought.' I thought.

"Miyatchii, Satsuki, Yukimuu, and Hirakin volunteered to be incharge for the cooking so we just need to decide for the decorations and the one who goes with Kiyopon." 

I could use this to my advantage to spend some time alone with Kiyotaka but I think it's going to hurt me more than ever. He'll probably ask me for advice for this and that along with talking about Karuizawa so I should just settle in with the decorations. I just hope they don't make me paint a self-portrait of them.

Before I could give my answer however, I look at Mako and see that she's looking at me with a smirk on her face. That look is not a good sign. I need to act fast before she can say anything stupid.

"I can--"

"Masumi-chan can go with Kiyotaka! She'll do a great job making him look more handsome than ever!"

Shit.

"Great idea, Mako-chan! Masumi, are you up for the challenge?" Haruka asked. I can still refuse. I can still get out of this situation.

"I don't think I'm cut out for--" 

"Ofcourse you can, Masumi-chan! I mean, you always pick the best clothes and accessories everytime we go to the mall, right girls?" 

I. Want. To. Kill. This. Girl.

"That is true. Out of the four of us, Masumi-senpai is really helpful at making us look good." Not helping, Kouhai.