Reaction Crossover #1.3: Tokyo Revengers

Ayanokouji vs Housen

“So this is what you’ve been reduced to…? Well, I guess it makes sense. But are you sure you wanna nark on me? Even though none of you did jack shit, what do you fuckers plan on doin’ ‘bout the fact that you two tried throwin’ punches as well? You really wanna get suspended along with me?”

"I'm so pathetic at that time…" Horikita muttered.

"Again, I apologize for my actions, Kiyotaka-senpai." Nanase looks down, feeling sad.

"You don't need to keep apologizing. I already understand the reason for your actions so it's don't beat yourself over it." Ayanokouji said.

"Senpai…" Nanase feels better and smiled.

"So this is what you told us earlier, Ritsu?" Haruka asked.

"Yupp! And now you're gonna see it in action." Ritsu replied.

"So who's the gorilla going bananas on the video?" Hakkai asked.

"Say that one more fucking time and I'll stick one up your ass!" Housen shouted.

"If you're referring to your dick, we might have to use a microscope for that one." Angry said.

"Kukuku, this Toman shit is good." Ryuuen said.

"Quit mumbling some alien language, motherfucker." Peh-yan pointed at Ryuuen.

"Say that again after I destroy your face." Ryuuen said in anger.

"How about you keep your mouth shut before I destroy yours instead?" Smiley said.

"Calm the fuck down! We still have a video to watch!" KR shouted.

Even if we appealed that we had only acted out of self-defense, we would inevitably face some kind of repercussions as well.

That being said, we’d still be much better off having a third party intervene than we would letting things continue going like this.

“You son of a bitch!!”

“Stay down retard!”

Back up on his feet, Sudo threw himself at Housen once again, only to be mercilessly kicked back down to the ground. Afterwhich, the first-year finally set his sights on me.

"Kiyopon…" Haruka was getting worried sick.

"I know what you're thinking, Haruka. Stop that. Kiyotaka is going to be fine." Keisei said.

"Remember, he did this for a reason. We shouldn't pry into it until he's comfortable enough to tell us, okay?" Akito put his arm around Haruka to comfort her.

"Thanks, Miyatchii…You really are the big brother of the group." Haruka said while smiling.

"Shut it. Let's continue watching." Akito said.

“How long you plan on watchin’ there fucker?”

“R-run away… Ayanokouji… Kun…”

"I was about to ask why you didn't ran away but then I remembered the last video so I can only guess that it's gonna be violent." Akito said.

"It's no suprise, really." Keisei said.

“Run away? Don’t even think about it. You pussy out here, an’ I’ll see to it that these two doormats are in for a whole new world of pain!”